Reviews for The Apology of Kyon
Dragxon chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
pure. unadulterated. awesomeness.
YudAidea chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
this is a beautiful story, i love it, you are genius
BlissfulMelancholy chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I recently found your story and after reading it it left me all giddy xD Nice idea for a apology
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This somehow totally sounds like something he'd do.
Jaydoyle0900 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
its a good idea but dont you think haruhi would have noticed that something was fishy the way kyon looked like john smith an that he used a line drawer to write a message on school grounds just like she did
Watchmaker163 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. A great one shot, no matter how you look at it. Keep up the good work!
Hakushu87 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Pretty touching story, made great by how it doesnt seek to completely emulate the style but rather create something that very well could be in there relationship in one of many plausible but touching ways it could happen.

My thanks and looking forward to your future work.
Earl Chapwin chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Easily one of the most clever fluff fanfics ever written for this franchise.

I love it!
God of shadows and shades chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Yeah, that was a good one. Soon I gonna read more of yours... Do I have to write in english to you?
Involuntary Twitch chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Excellent oneshot! I was honestly surprised by the ending (although I really shouldn't have been) and it fills me up with the warm and fuzzies. Good work.
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow, this is one of the best oneshots I have read in while. You got Kyon down pat, I don't think he was OOC a bit. In fact, with extended time around Haruhi, Kyon is bound to be a bit more eccentric than he normally would.

Anyways, great job!
Asha'man of Fire chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
lol. that was awesome.
Hikaru1223 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
OMG! That was Romantic.

A little ooc for Kyon, but hey you really must be crazy if you plan to vandalize the school grounds with an outright 'I love you.'

Flow was smooth and easy to follow, and style was relatively near Kyon's narration.

Good Job!
leonazo chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Lovely

Seriously, I'm not sure why, I may be having a strong-emotinal time but i was deeply moved.

Beautiful. Really
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
its an interesting concept even though its a bit ooc for kyon. but still it would be nice if you expanded a little into haruhi's pov. i dont know it would be nice to know her thoughts on him and what he did. i hope you decide to continue this. laterz