Reviews for How Draco Met Astoria
DeGuddi chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Im sure Draco with his Slytherin ambition will assume that goal ! ;3
Great oneshot!
Mlle Millie Compte inutilise chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Am I obliged to tell you that I loved your one-shot ? Because, of course, I loved it!
First, because there's hardly no Drastoria in French (I'm a french people).
Secondly, because this is not a romance one-shot, this seems real, like if it's the true story of what happens between Draco and Astoria.
And third, because I like your writing style!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
cool but hope you can add a few more chapters wherein the courtship and the love blossom hehehehhe
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
this was cute and I like the way you wrote Astoria's character and how Draco responds to her.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
...*raises eyebrow* Love Potion?
Thalia chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I didnt really like it very much.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Loved this...
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
The other story i read about of yours about Astoria and Draco was of Astoria wanting to make him hers. This one, was pleasantly different and i think i enjoyed it more.

I really liked this line:

As he led Astoria onto the dance-floor, Draco had only one thing on his mind. He was going to make sure that Miss. Astoria Greengrass was Mrs. Astoria Malfoy before the year was ended.

Adding it to favourities D
8ami chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh cute. I love that. It seems like a very realistic way for the two to meet and well it was just very good.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ha, I like this, especially the ending.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Nice story! :)
allieslost2793 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was cute! I loved it! You should write more! Good job! D
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was my fave line:

Blaise Zabini and Daphne Greengrass had been BlaiseandDaphne (completely inseparable and completely insufferable) since fourth year