Reviews for Sitting Outside Heaven's Door
Bloodfire87 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
AHH! THat's so cute. I don't know how I missed this one. I like it a lot!
Nelja chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Yeah, it's cute.

I really love your way of writing Heero/Relena. Not only it's well written with good ideas, but you're one of the writers closer to the idea I had of their relationship.

It brings me peace. I feel less need to write some myself.

Congratulations and thanks !
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
There's a nice little fic!
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
it was ok
animechick2487 chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
LOL it made me smile! It was great! LOL Duo would be roaming the halls in the middle of the night! LOL Heero w/ Relena in a room, all alone.I say sequel! _ He he ;)
fallen pheniox chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
That's kinda funny really, but that was a really cool fic. And in Duo's P.O.V. this time too. Cool fic.
blackestfaery chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Agog, my sugar level! That was some cute fic you wrote. Simple, to the point, and absolutely oozing with sap - definitely brought a smile to my face. Keep up the good work...
km lowe chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Lub it! simple, light, quite short.. but i lub it! it actually gave me a little laugh too.. i dunno.. i found a part funny... maybe it's just weird me.. but anyway, i enjoyed it! keep up the great work! kudos 2 ya!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Oh my! That was cute!
angelic1090 chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Aww... cute...
Jooles chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Short but sweet! Nice concept, and thoroughly enjoyable for a lazy reader like me at the mo'!

Hope to see more from you soon! _
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
*giggles* KAWAII!

Great job, Goldberry-san!
ladyhaemi chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Very cute and sweet.
RiverDolphin chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
*giggles* Awww Duo is so sweet! You kept him in char in my sight (if he isn't thinking about food it's lemon or lime or hentai which ever your preference) But this was a very cute fic. I liked it very much, sometimes the best fics are the short and sweet ones, and this qualifies for both! SCORE! hehehehe
Ninny chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Cute, sweet, adorable, with a simple little touch of humor : a good story indeed!