Reviews for Death of Today
Guest chapter 44 . 22h
Sorry I haven't done a review yet, I keep meaning to but by the time I finish the chapter I'm too involved in the story and forget... . Anyways I just wanted to say I love this story and I love your writing. It is seriously one of the best fanfics on Harry Potter I've read and your style is soooooooooo good. I hope you have a good day and don't stress!
SilverIsACheater chapter 26 . 2/22
cecitbh chapter 71 . 2/18
This has completely fucked my work deadlines, good job! Couldn't stop reading it, it was smart and had flawless pace. I nearly had a stroke when you suggested Voldemort might be a vampire (Twilight has wounded us all), but it was all nicely wrapped up, no hard feelings.
SiriuslyPink chapter 42 . 2/16
I've thought about this overnight and I decided I'm just going to pretend that Harry didn't turn into some snake/elf hybrid with slit eyes. If the glamor stays in place and it's not mentioned in the story further (you said the creature thing would go back into the background), then I won't have an issue pretending. I'm mostly continuing on for the Regulus father/son. I've been obsessed with Regulus for the last 2 months so him being Harry's father was a nice surprise.
SiriuslyPink chapter 41 . 2/15
The non-human looking creature bs ruined this fic for me.
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 2/15
For the record, I'm not trying to be rude but this might come off as it. It's just frustrating when a fic with what looks like a good plot is lacking in the grammar department.

Anyway. A word spelled 'than' exists. It is NOT interchangeable with 'then'. You're supposed to use it in situations like more than, smaller than, happier than, etc.
SiriuslyPink chapter 4 . 2/14
I'm ready for Harry to go back to Hogwarts. The interactions between Tom and Harry are fine, but I'm not too interested in reading about his job in the DoM.
So when will he stop being jerked around by the dark lord, hear a few words and then agree with said dark lord. He is angry briefly then always shameful about it. Rather irritating that his behavior hasnt matured or changed.
It's like if Louis and Lestat were both gloriously evil together and better than vampires
SethisawesomeGT chapter 71 . 2/5
I honestly expected fireworks when I finished this, but now I just feel... sad.
Perhentian chapter 71 . 1/31
Very good and intense fanfiction. Thank you for writting and sharing it.
Travesti chapter 71 . 1/28
WOW! I’m awed! That plot twist at the end was incredible! The whole story was plot twist after plot twist! I love your writing style, how you kept true to character, your restraint in keeping to the boundaries that you set and your incredible imagination! The whole thing was a masterpiece! I so admire you. Keep writing!
SethisawesomeGT chapter 10 . 1/24
I always saw this story, but I never read it. after reading it a bit though... I'll admit that I'm intrigued.
WhispersOfRed chapter 1 . 1/2
By far the greatest fanfiction ever written. I couldn't put it down. Thank you for writing this fic!
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 1/2
This is the second time I have read your story, and in all the years I've been devouring fics, I still say that this is the best one I've ever read. Bravo!
8,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »