Reviews for Death of Today
iArtemisHunter chapter 55 . 9m
Oh hell yeah, I've been waiting to see Severus interacting with Dumbledore directly for a loong time! Agh, it was short but still - color me impressed! The Light side in your story is so wonderfully multifaceted compared to how Izar expects it/them to be; I can't help but moon over all the suspense it creates about whether or not characters will behave how Izar's perception makes me think I should expect of them or otherwise.

You have a wonderful story here, I'm really getting a kick out of it!
Puhmiey chapter 71 . 10/18
I must say, fuck! This story is never ending roller coaster but thank you for entertaining us
mummyvamp chapter 71 . 10/17
this was sensational. thank you so much
Jasmine Julia Soleo Bias chapter 67 . 10/15
is draco dead
Egghead1927 chapter 41 . 10/10
I feel as though you shouldn’t have made him immortal (if at all) till the very end
This was so good. Kept me entertained for weeks as I found any time that I could to read it. Voldemort was a dream. So perfectly portrayed. Regulus and Severus I wanted more romanticness, but it wasn't their style. Sirius running naked from Bellatrix: okay that is Sirius' personality and one of the best portrayals of Sirius period. When he died it was horrible and I cried, but I felt like I should have known but I didn't and that was genius. I Ioved these characters and will Rec this story to everyone I know via irl or internet. It was so well done and has got to be a classic by now. Thank you for writing this. Fanfic writers don't get enough credit but they should and you definitely should.
GatorLHA2 chapter 71 . 9/23
Bene Factum
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 71 . 9/11
Well! It's been a while since I read something on this site, I mostly spend my time on AO3 these days. Thank goodness I jumped over here though, or I would've missed this!
tanithlipsky chapter 71 . 9/9
very very good
A reader chapter 24 . 8/21
Love ur story! But the Harry Potter books clearly stated that Lord Voldemort is very handsome when he was young, so I have to disagree with u on this...
Scaranpannoir chapter 71 . 8/18
That was superb XD I love this ending, and all that loose ends that you tied up was... well, okay actually. This story as a whole was a blast to read, the whole roller coaster ride was awesome XD I like how you ended this with an open ending, though the whole please don't make your own sequel thing is a bit of a torture for me personally, but I also think that it's a good call. Voldie and Izar going through their next phases of immortality doesn't really sound all that appealing as it'll be quite repetitive, I'm sure. Thank you for writing this wonderful story, even with all the deaths and character building (I love how Izar matured especially hauu) and the mind games and plot twists... well, you know what I mean. I had a great time reading this :3
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 8/17
Oh didn't see the lv/hp
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 8/17
So is this a gay story or what?
Pyrrhadoxa chapter 7 . 8/13
I'll be honest and say I'm not a big fan of reading works with an OC as a main character when I am reading fanfiction, especially, fanfiction with such a rich stock of characters as Harry Potter. I gave this story an honest try because so many people love it, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop here. Despite your summary associating Izar as Harry, I keep reading waiting for something to pop up that lets me see "Ah, there's the Harry qualities to Izar" but the more I read, the harder and harder that becomes. Age difference, eye colour, parentage, personality, connection with LV from birth, etc. - certainly I believe that authors get creative license (twisting a character with a 'what if' - 'What if something different happened in his childhood making him more inclined to Ravenclaw/hate muggles/distrust people/etc.?' 'What if this HP story took place in an alternate universe?'), but on the balance of the whole there seems to be virtually nothing of canon Harry that has been preserved or that can be interpreted through a plausible number of 'what ifs'. The story is reasonably interesting, but I came here to read about Harry, and as I haven't found Harry, I just can't get myself to commit to reading more. Thank you for taking the time to write such a long story that evidently so many people love, but respectfully, it isn't for me.
Nutmeg chapter 71 . 8/6
This was amazing! It took me days to get through all 71 chapters, something my short attention span normally can't handle, but you had me hooked. Thank you for making it a happy ending, I think it played out beautifully.
8,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »