Reviews for Death of Today
Messy99 chapter 70 . 7/20
I loved it ! At first I was a bit sad to not been able to read about Izar debut at hogwarts and I didn't know if I would like him but I think he's my favourite "dark harry" so far ! I liked the his complex character, his protectiveness towards his loved ones, his relationship with his parents, going from hating lily with him liking her the fact that you choose regulus as tje father which was unespected but so fitting in the story, also the touch of Black insanity *kiss chief* ! His relationship with tom too. I wanted it to go faster but at same time I loved reading their slow burn 3 And the end ! It was perfect I didn't see ot coming ! I tough he had really went trough with the non resurrection plan even if you hinted that he couldn't didn't want to hurt Voldemort this way 'cause he loved him. But he actually decided to best him and go for a total victory getting his revenge, healing draco, besting Voldemort and not hurting him while doing so. Such a satifying end your writting is flawless !
padfootscatchingfire chapter 5 . 7/19
Having read Death of Today countless times since its publication, I wasn’t sure how the revised version would compare to the original, which was my favorite HP fanfic out there. However, the revisions give the story a more mature and refined feel, and the author has clearly improved their ability to show rather than tell. I love the enhanced subtlety of the revised edition. As for the story itself, I highly recommend Death of Today to anyone looking for a darker protagonist and a deep dive into the sociopolitical implications of the HP universe. The twists and turns of the story are unexpected and cleverly laid out, so much so that I still find new clues with each reread. The relationships between Rowling’s characters and OC’s are seamlessly constructed, and the new magical elements are exciting and well thought-out. Thanks for writing such an enjoyable fic!
IloveSebastian16 chapter 1 . 7/18
I love this story so much I re-read it at least twice a year. I mainly read on AO3, this is the only fanfic I read on this site so I was SO EXCITED to see you’re re-uploading this story there. I can’t tell you how happy I am about that! I can’t wait to re-read it for the millionth time
emelybarrios2006 chapter 1 . 7/6
Hello, can I translate this story to spanish a post it in wattpad, please?
Fox-HP-24 chapter 70 . 6/21
Fantastic. I love the way Voldemort and Izar's relationship works.
Gummybear.Michaelis chapter 70 . 6/20
This story was very good! I loved it very much. One of my favorite things was the constant tension between the two. I think that it added a lot of intensity to their relationship. I loved it! Thank you so much!
CoCoine chapter 1 . 6/14
this is my favourite book. thank you for providing many amazing impressions. I'm reading for the fifth time (I know it's not the last). it may be shocking, but this book has had a huge impact on my life. sincerely thank you. you have incredible talent and I wish you the best.
Keanechiii chapter 70 . 6/12
I have read many, many completed and un-completed stories on harry potter fics on different websites but believe me when I say that this is totally one of the favorites that I will guard closely in my heart. thank you for lending your considerable time, skill, and passion to create this masterpiece.
neonka811 chapter 41 . 5/29
'and suddenly immortality didn't feel so alone' is my favourite quote from this fiction, even if Izar and Voldemort relationship is complex, they still got each other for forever
athenamalfoyy chapter 70 . 5/20
this is my first time writing a review and i loved the ending! it took me quite a few days to finish the storybut it was worth it. the ending was unexpected, but it was much better rather than having voldemort resurrect izar.
I don’t review often but I wanted to congratulate you on an incredible story! I thoroughly enjoyed the different character dynamics and the ending was exactly what I wanted (I really didn’t want Voldemort to resurrect Izar but I would’ve understood if you chose to end the story like that). Honestly this was a whirlwind from start to finish and I am looking forward to reading more of you stuff! All the best.
I’m really enjoying the edits reading this the second time around. I feel like Voldemort’s dialogue with others is more interesting, and we see more of his character. Or maybe it’s just that I’m reading the story for the second time and am catching things I missed Definitely a possibility
Yukino-chan chapter 70 . 5/15
So glad you didn't off Draco!
Awesome fanfic! Will you ever write a sequel or a one shot of heir next cycle ?
Doceeris chapter 54 . 5/9
I still appreciate this fiction as much, it is really incredible. Although the recent passage on the ministry, of which Oran and his invention and the events connected with it cooled me a little, I find that Izar could have done better, but it remains interesting all the same !
But there, my DECEPTION in the face of this ultimately traitorous Severus? It breaks me, this whole game from the start, he enlisted Regulus (although the man deserves all the freedom in the world, I blame him absolutely nothing!)
and betrayed Izar. Severus betrayed Izar. Sorry, I honestly hope I'm wrong and jump to some wanted cliffhanger conclusions.
8,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »