Reviews for Death of Today
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 2 . 9/22
It's getting hard to read the name "Izar." In the summary you have it as Harry, so I'm hoping something changes soon. It's always difficult to read stories where characters' names are changed so far from the original that a connection is difficult to make.
Phoenix Noir chapter 71 . 9/20
Stupendous. This story tried to hang me from my heartstrings, and I loved every moment.
Phoenix Noir chapter 1 . 9/15
I'm really enjoying this story. The slash accentuates the story, with out it being the main focus. I've always been a fan of politcal thrillers, and with the added spice of slash , this story is exactly my cup of tea.
Phoenix Noir chapter 17 . 9/13
Brilliant! What a clever author, you are.
Rachelie chapter 71 . 9/12
Amazing amazing story! I couldn't stop reading for 3 days straight!
nailivserenity007 chapter 1 . 9/9
Good story. After reading this, now I can question my sanity...
cps8705 chapter 71 . 9/7
The story is amazing and you are an incredible author. I know it has been a while but I immensely hope that you will eventually finish your other stories. I would love to read them but am reluctant since they are incomplete and it has been so long since you updated them. I hate reading unfinished stories that hook me and have me waiting for an updated. Nothing against hiatus 's but I would love to find out if you continue them.
One of the best Hp fanfictions I have ever read!I had enjoyed every moment reading your Wonderfully done work!Thank you so much for presenting this facinating world for me!
Alexis Lycoris Radiata chapter 71 . 8/20
Sweet Merlin you nearly gave me a heart attack back there when DumbleskilledIzar and i cried2 drops of tearwhen i read Riddle's reaction. I was even ready to scream into the blanket when Lucius claimed Bella being dead i love Bella in this story so much. Honestly those were horrible things to do to my emotional heart. I think my reaction was enough to say how your beautiful writing affected me and you are a GENIUS i don't think i can ever come up with all of those ideas let alone write them down. On the whole, you did wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this story.
Thank you so much for creating this...saga.
Incredible.
frantascolours chapter 71 . 8/5
I love you. I always find myself not liking the endings, but yours is perfect. I love happy endings much more than the sad ones, although the latter are often more suitable. Thank you for creating the masterpiece that is the Death of Today. I could go on and on about its beauty, but right now i am far too overwhelmed with emotions to do so. And again, I love you.
IworshipYou chapter 71 . 8/4
Also, good luck with your original slash novel! Please, somehow let us know when you've finished, I'd totally like to read it 3
IworhipYou chapter 71 . 8/4
Thank you. That was amazing. Absolutely. I love everything about this story. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and I fell in love with every one of your characters. And if you had chosen ...umm a different ending I'm afraid I wouldn't have handled it emotionally :/ love you and your outstanding, undeniably the best harrymort/Tomarry stories on ffnet
Devidakk chapter 71 . 8/2
I... I didn't expected that. And it is something. I love this whole fanfiction... and ending...? Ending is the best part of it. You've done great job, because I hardly find stories that could not only satisfy me with plot, personalities of characters and writing style, but also make me read it whole without bigger breaks (excluding sleeping). And this fanfiction has all four. I can now proudly say that I have read 500k words in almost three days.
Devidakk chapter 51 . 8/2
Yes, it's one of those special fanfics where the plot is so good, that I can live without lemon in there... What doesn't mean it's unwelcomeI would gladly read it.
8,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »