Reviews for Between Life and Death
danaratoshielover chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
DAAH!

Your stories of death, suicide, and well... more death, are actually quite heart-pounding! I beg you with all of my heart to please continue this!

You make all of the stories quite dark, which is something I actually quite like about your style of writing! I don't mind Lavi being as OOC as he is now, considering this is how I would imagine he'd be if he actually was suicide in modern times.
waterlit chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Well. This was an interesting chapter. Hope you update soon (:
kouha chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I love your sense of humour. It's really well-done and this whole story is incredibly well-written. I love it and can't wait for updates!
janrockiss chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Woah haha Tyki! Kyyaaaaa~ But it's a bit weird for Tyki to be the "goog" guy but hehe Road's still the same! And cmon Lenalee! The signs are all there girl!
janrockiss chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Omg this story is really awesome. Altjhough Lavi is a bit OOC but...IT'S JUST AWESOME! Phew haha:D
BlindBeyondSight chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
AAAHHH. PLEASE DON'T DISCONTINUE THIS. PLEASE. PLEAASE. I love Lavi so much and I almost never read fics when he's actually in character. Despite what you may assume about yourself, believe me-this is him PERFECTLY. Even in canon, he's the type to seem suicidal, like those people that hold everything inside and slowly die on the inside first from seeing so much hate and sorrow before finally deciding that his body should follow his soul to its death. Please don't delete this. Please. I'm already so in love with this story. You just can't delete this. PLEASE. AKJSGKASGA I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS. DON'T DO ITTT. D;

Please,

BBS
Konoha's White Fang chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. I love how you viewed Lavi from another angle, he seems very dark and that's a new way of looking at him. Good work, I would really love to read more.

~KWF~
Oro chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
I like this! Please post a new chapter! PLEASE!

And emo Lavi is so lovely!
toskliviydays chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
D:

. . . DON'T STOP (BELIEVIN'! HOLD ONTO THAT FEE-LIN'.)

-aherm adee herm-

Your writing style is amazing, the plot is well-rounded, and I, personally, adore suicidal!Lavi. (On the other hand, I adore pretty much any type of Lavi, but that is completely beside the point and totally unsubstantial. So, scratch that.)

There was only one little thing that bugged me throughout this entire story thus far (which is amazing, as I am an extremely picky and hypocritical reader), and it was that you did a little repeated phrase in a sentence. I don't remember what it was exactly-failed short term memory is failed- but it went "he wondered if he could, in the end, finish it in the end", or something vaguely similair.

Other than that, I love this story. I LOVE YOU. Your writing is very advanced and I could publish it and eat it all up ;D

Seriously, I end up reading both chapters over and over again, just /waiting/, mentally /pleading/, that you'll update it sometime soon.

Hope that gave you a little fuel, g'luck! :3
LuLeo chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
I'm really starting to like suicidal!Lavi O_o And I have no idea why XD But I do, so I hope you update!
waterlit chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
this chapter was even better than the first, if that's even possible. i love your writing style - you manage to reel the reader in. and the small details are great. update soon (:
Soulless Ghosty chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Ah, and that makes how many times I've heard that line? "Don't do anything stupid." Well, anyway, interesting chapter. It's kind of funny how you put in his constantly failing suicide attempts. But overall, this story is really depressing. I wonder how it'll end...

Update soon!~
Thornapple chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
And er, sorry, I forgot to add in more. YES. Having Tyki do a guest appearance was totally cool! My god, I loved that. Okay, I've enough to say. Sorry
Thornapple chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
You're really fantastic as a writer... omg you know how to throw in all the stuff that makes a story wonderful... It's so brilliant, even though yes, having Lavi kill himself seems rather unlikely. Somehow you managed to keep them all in character.

This story is not crap at all. It is damn awesome. Seriously. Please update soon!
toushiro1310 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
This is AMAZING! Hm... does she know or not?