Reviews for Penpals
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Dragonroo3 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
i loved it.
OurSilentSongs chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I am fangirling so hard right now. You have made me fangirl. This is gorgeous and perfect and so beautifully written! I love the prose of it, and your personal writing style is absolutely lovely. This is a perfect example of an AU fanfiction.
Junkie June chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Very deep and heartfelt. Great story. :)
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Awesome :) :) :) ... I love this one shot :)
SpenceSince1993 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was really nice, I loved it very much. I can understand Jasper fear of being excepted with his scars and I also know sometimes you just have to take a chance and go for it. It was wonderfully written and I loved it very much.

Spence
Angel Slyth chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh this story is so desciptive of the pairing. I have read it several times and it always hits me that this is how they are no matter human or vampire.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
this was so beautiful! shame it's only a one shot, i'd love to see it continue!
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
AWWW! I LOVED this! This was really great. Normally I leave criticism (constructive only, I'm not a meanie that uses criticism as a front for flaming) but this story, to me, is beyond criticism.

Did I mention that I LOVED this?

Well then. I LOVED THIS!

Wait, I did mention that already? Are you sure? I don't think you read correctly, because honestly, I. LOVED (!). THIS!

Seriously, I loved this story so much, words cannot convey.

Picture this: Girl jumping up and down happily squealing. :)

Alright, that's it.

PS...I think you know what I was gonna say.

Ah, what the hell: I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDDDDD THIS STORY SOOOOOO MUCH!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Very, very sweet. It was an AU that I can actually see it happening. Just loved it. Very well written.
gen chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
OH MY GOSH this story was absolutly amazing please continue PLEASE!
wuogkat chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
:-)

aw
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
HOW SWEET! I absolutely LOVE it!
chickleta chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I adore this story. A very interesting, modern take on Jasper and Alice.
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
*le sigh...* what a beautiful and touching tale... I wish you the best of luck in the contest.