Reviews for Connection
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This was so entertaining to read, Pre-Series stories are sort of my favourite.
Lolavie chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Loved it! Great to get some insight into younger C/B before it all began. Thanks for writing! x
ronan03 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
all of your stories are deep and moving. you are a natural writer and i look forward to reading more from you.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I really like this. *nods* I mean, I'll admit, that convo with Bart/Chuck after Blair left seemed pretty OOC, but the rest of it was WONDERFUL! D *cheers* I really like this pre-season stuff, and since I have found your GG stories like...AWESOME (lol), I have made up my mind to read up ALL of your GG stories! D I have only read about 5 at most, I should think, so it will definitely take awhile. *gulps* Luckily, they're mostly oneshots. XD Awesome nonetheless though, and you can always count on a review from me. Hehehe.

Great fic! D
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Loved it.

I love all your fics - the style and how spot on all the characters are. I can just see it so vividly without tons of description. Excellent!
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
aww that was the cutest this when she defended C in front of big bad bart..i wish they didnt kill him off in the show,,theres so many great storylines like these that they could have explored..awesome job!
kaypie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
that was good.
00JLO chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Nice fanfic.
TheseWords-MyDiary chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Update soon, please! I really like it so far!
abelard chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh *shivers*...I love this...all the secrets and lies even before the story as we know it began...the hidden moments of honesty btwn C&B and the little deceptions in front of everyone else...and the fire that begins to get stoked and will one day be a blazing bonfire...just Great!
isa chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I like the writing. Fluid and great pace.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
*SQUEAL* BART BASS! hehe (yes, this IS the first thing I process..excuse me)

I love the Blair/Bart moment. She stands up to him! I'LL NEVER SEE THIS! *BAWLS* And then Chuck and Bart. HEHE. BART APPROVES. He's just as big of a BC!fangirl as Dorota and Serena. hehe *CRIES*

Oh, the ending..CN...*sighs* Oh boys. *pat Natie on the head* *sighs*

And BC! *SQUEAL* They are a match. I love that she went to him and tried to get Nate to do anything, but nope. It just jumpstarted the butterflies...(Catapillers maybe?) I love her realizing how much alike they are. And helping him home.