Reviews for Reflections and Carnivals
VivaGlam chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
oh, how nice! more, more! it's really sweet. bart's cool. yup. really cool. :)
HourmanNathan chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
As nice as the idea is, and as well written as all these stories are, I can't help but wonder if Bart is acting a bit out of character... Is there going to be a sting in the tale where Bart is really Inertia?

In my own opinion (as I have said before) if there is any Bart pairing in Young Justice it'll be with Wonder Girl... And it won't seem to happen as quickly as this relationship with Batgirl has happened.

I know that fan fiction is just that, but when you read the canon stuff and it's like the last six months have been so up and down for Bart the last thing he would do would be to go out with anyone, let alone a 17 year old former assassin working for Batman.

As Ghost In The Machine said, we need to see the speedsters' reactions to it; we need to see what Bart's thinking and although in one story I think we have seen Max just before Bart's about to leave for a date we haven't seen what he thinks about it all. He only wants Bart to be happy, especially after the last few months, but I can't imagine him being happy about this...

Argh! I don't want to like it, but they're so well written and now you've gone and made me buy a Batgirl TPB so that I can find out more about her...
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
That was really good. I loved it. You should write more cass/impulse fics
Mouse Pirate chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
you have to continue!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I find myself agreeing with what other reviews have said about this set of stories. We've got Cassandra's viewpoint. To a lesser extent, we have the Bat Clan's viewpoint. We really need Bart's viewpoint. (Not to mention Max's and perhaps even Wally West's.)

Something to think about anyway.