Reviews for Can't Have It Both Ways
altarincze chapter 16 . 11/26
well magic the vault is all good and dandy, but as they were discussing some muggle options on destroying the stone, how about some muggle protections? Like sending it into deep space. Sending it to sun might have not worked as voldy could have gotten back. Maybe, somehow. Who know if wraith can escape the sun. But if they send it in some random direction ideally perpendicular to milky way disk, there is high chance he would just float endlessly till literal end of times.

Otherwise wery good FF. one of my favorites.
adelgado04291 chapter 16 . 11/24
Fun story. I can see why you chose to have the goblin as the doorkeeper. At first I was like why not Dumbledore and I realized that the wizards keep having squibs so you have no idea when another descendant will pop up.
K chapter 16 . 11/5
Loved the story! Full of alternative and unique invention. I can easily see other later writers taking up some of your ideas as they are so good.
K chapter 13 . 11/5
Very good chapter.
K chapter 10 . 11/4
What a wonderful chapter. I nearly wet myself laughing.
K chapter 1 . 11/4
Looks like a fun story. As I rather like your sense of humour, I’m really looking forward to reading the rest.
michelacoppola chapter 16 . 10/23
Sequel please
Steve-Arkarian chapter 16 . 10/19
Awesome story!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 7 . 10/17
When Harry said he had a previous Gryffindor in mind for Head of House, for some reason I immediately thought of Percy, not Remus. He's good too and Percy's a little bit, well, you know, at least in canon.
crap ending as dumbledore got away instead of facing justice.
well that proves fudge has fuck all for survivel inticts
LijLij chapter 16 . 10/5
love love love how you did this story! lm reading all your stories now and l love your creativity! best dragon part that lve been reading and l also love the dance!
stevem1 chapter 2 . 9/22
Great chapter. I love the description of the goblins as being a combination of Klingon and Ferengi.
Mutt N. Feathers chapter 13 . 9/20
We just returned from a beautiful weekend of Highland games and music. This ending made me smile widely. From Blair by birth and a Ross by marriage, Failure! MNF
blcoachmac chapter 16 . 9/1