Reviews for Can't Have It Both Ways
Fantastic story
malexandria chapter 16 . 11/21
congrats on completing a fun story!
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 3 . 11/20
Cliches. This story is the Capital of HP Cliches.
malexandria chapter 10 . 11/20
I’m confused. Karmoraf was ejected from the castle and exposed while Pettigrew was turned over to the Goblins. Why are both of these popping back into the story with zero explanation? Reasons? It’s making it hard to read the story when it doesn’t seem like you are following the rules and events you set for it.
gabzep chapter 16 . 11/4
I would like to see Dumb-as-a-door in Azkaban but I can’t see him in there for life. A fine and probation but Im thinking like a the muggle that I am. D

Great story
PoeFan93 chapter 5 . 11/1
I had a good giggle while reading this chapter. Towards the end of the chapter there are a series of conversations held all over the school discussing the events of the day. Each of these conversations is prefaced with its location, the last of these conversations being in the slytherin girls dorm and is followed by a description of what Albus Dumbledore is doing at the same time. None of this is that funny except that there is no location preface for Dumbledore so I couldn't help but picture him sitting in the corner of the girls dorm lost in thought and drinking his hot chocolate while they slytherin girls go about their conversation.
Sadly one of the problems today in the real world is that we have way too many Daily Prophets
That was Dumbledore's idea of repairing his relationship with Harry? What a dumbass.
This is a wonderful story and I couldn't put it down! I'm going to pay for it tomorrow when I'm exhausted from staying up until 6am to finish
Mark chapter 5 . 10/10
Engagement ring comes before the betrothal. If you read the wedding service (at least as it appears in the Anglican Book of Common Prayer and as used at my wedding), you will see that the first part of the rite is the formal betrothal ('thereto I plight thee my troth') followed immediately by the wedding service. You have Hermione talking of replacing the more important betrothal ring with an engagement ring.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 10/11
Thanks for writing.
alastorfenrinheil chapter 16 . 10/8
love this story. thank you for writing this.
e
viningc chapter 10 . 9/28
Thanks for posting!
Rustyhava chapter 7 . 9/2
I believe mr. Robert that you are a lovely, stalwart talented man of good character and it is a privilege to know you. Thank you for sharing your work with us. It’s really needed in the world today.

Many thanks