Reviews for Can't Have It Both Ways
Mstraceypt chapter 2 . 6/14/2021
I've read this story like 5 times and just now noticed that A/N note about goblins being cross between ferengi and klingon- that's exactly how I've pictured them just didn't put that together til now! Hilarious and so true
Camping514 chapter 16 . 6/7/2021
I love your stories. I reread them on a continual basis and always look forward to them.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 16 . 5/31/2021
I discovered a fic trilogy called Years at War based on this story. Well, I thought I should reread this as a refresher before starting the first story of the trilogy. I don’t really need an excuse to reread a Robst story, so when an excuse presents itself it’s a no brainer.
As stated above, I haven’t read the trilogy yet, so I don’t know if it is good. However, Part 2 is on old-crow’s Favorites List, so take that for what you make of it. I personally have found many excellent stories there and some where I suspect he was being an encouragement, because the quality was as poor as something I would write.

Enough about how I found myself here again. I enjoyed myself so much, after I try that trilogy I think I need to continue and embark on my annual Robst Story Binge. It is becoming traditional.

Thank you for writing.
9149130189189 chapter 3 . 5/13/2021
this dan granger thing is the dumbest thing i've ever read
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 15 . 5/6/2021
Voldemorts’ current situation is reverse of the story that involved arthur’s crowning. Arthur removes the sword, he’s crowned king- a good thing happening. If a Gryffindor/potter pulls the sword, they’d unleash Voldemort- a BAD thing to do, as his goals and plots are not for the good of all. And even the knowledge nut says history that is distorted. The sword that crowned Arthur was “Caliburn” as that was the “sword in the stone”. Excalibur was the “Sword of the lake”.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 11 . 4/16/2021
If dumbles tell the FULL truth, Harry will only hate him more. And refuse.

Getting someone to sacrifice their own life requires a slow, slippery slope like in the books.

And if he had not been trained to jump headfirst into danger for the sake of others -teaching him his life mattered less than others, a lesson building on the dursley's teaching him he was worthless-, if he had not faced Voldemort and fought him again and again -thereby investing time and effort which he would feel wasted if he stopped now, and if he had not had everything he loved -few things tho it may be- ripped away from him and making life not worth living, combined with his friends being in danger... then he would NEVER have sacrificed his own life just to kill Voldemort.

Honestly... remove even a single one of those things, and he might have accepted when Voldemort gave him the choice to join him. At least twice.

Of course, at this point he might just be smart enough to realize that the only thing they NEED to do is to trap the last piece of Voldemort in a Jinn-bottle or something. And put the snake in stasis.

You'd be suprised how difficult it is to take over the world as an inanimate object.

And if they gather and destroy the rest of them, or just gather them where they can later be destroyed... he'd die when Harry finally dies of old age.

I am, however, VERY curious about YOUR clever solution! I bet it's something brilliant! _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 4/15/2021
It's a good thing for once that wizards live in the pre-Victorian era. Otherwise all Draco & co would have gotten for even a SUCCESSFUL rape is a small fine -as they are underage. If they had been adults, the maximum punishment is 3 years in jail, but few even get there, and even fewer serve more than 3 months to half a year.

But in the pre-Victorian era, where purity was insanely important, rape was punished MUCH harder. And Draco & co clearly got a punishment far cruler than Azkaban.
bevjo chapter 5 . 4/6/2021
I have to say, I’ve read this a few times and started again tonight. I JUST NOW noticed your disclaimer on this one. I’m. Dying. However, I’m not sure because of how you put it or because most books I’ve bought lately are not written near as well!
Fluffybunny2468 chapter 1 . 3/27/2021
But to fast for my liking but do you author umm it’s ok if you want to read it.
starlite22 chapter 15 . 3/22/2021
Was ok until Harry became sexist and wouldn’t let Hermione fight
starlite22 chapter 10 . 3/22/2021
Emma and the grangers should have had a house elf, Winky. But Luna rudely took it from them before they could finish discussing with a winky, Luna shouldn’t of done that
starlite22 chapter 3 . 3/21/2021
Rather rude of Luna to steal Winky from the grangers, when she was going to look after them
Ecks Serevi chapter 16 . 3/12/2021
really enjoyed this!
ReaderOfDramione chapter 16 . 3/11/2021
ITS REALLY NICE AND YEAH...
br5uh chapter 2 . 3/1/2021
im sorry but really you write lovely but I can practically immediately tell that you forgot they are 14 years old. what the fuck.
3,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »