Reviews for Can't Have It Both Ways
Firestar-Merlin chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Good story.
Howlermonkey77 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I like your use of this legal loophole quite a bit. I've enjoyed your other stories and looking forward to more of this one.
Snowdove30 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Great beginning. Glad someone other than Hermione is helping Harry. Typical Ron... can't say I'm surprised he fired a curse towards Harry and Hermione.

I don't know what JKR was smoking when she decided on her final pairings for the book :(

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Already know I will enjoy this just as much as your other stories.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination and posting on this site.
kalerya chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
You a brilliant!
SkySeven chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Awesome! Love it! I'm so happy that there's some incredible new fiction!
Josean7link chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
keep going please... I liked very much.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
A very interesting idea for a story something I had overlooked, your creativity and Slytherin cunning knows no limit. I so do enjoy you stories and having angry or purpose driven Goblins is always good. I am so happy that Luna has been found quickly I really like her and she is a good friend to have, mind you anything is better that Ron even the Dark Lord’s snake would be better. Nicely done with Ron hopeful he will continue suffer and go down in history as the greatest idiot ever. I look forward to the next chapter.
jmdakbar chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh... I like it... :) me likey.. :) :) .. Me fan... Me want more... :)
RobC chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Great start. Looks like a fun one too.

Rob
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Phynixfire chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I love it. Your story is great so far. i cant wait for the next chapter of either this or FG2
TheElephantInThePrideParade chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I thought this was a great opening chapter. I look forward to reading the rest of it. I hope you will update the next chapter soon

~Litara :D
PerfesserN chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh! Mangled moRon, my favorite!

Hoping you don't stretch yourself too thin, I do enjoy a good 'stick it to the Wiz' story - especially a chance to have the 'old wizard boys' get a high colonic courtesy of their own slightly bendy wands...

Good start to an AU tale in a lighter vein.

Guess I'll have to subscribe to this one too.

N!
GinnysLove chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
i loved this story, and hope you update soonner then a week from now, please? smile. Also, am i your first review on this fict? i hope so:D
bearman45 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Love this one already! Don't know if you have one already, but if you need a spelling/grammar beta, I would be glad to volunteer, just so I could read the upcoming chapters sooner! If you're interested, I use OpenOffice, so I could quickly and easily do a spelling and grammar check, if you also use it.
3,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 Next »