Reviews for Can't Have It Both Ways
Alytiger chapter 1 . 7/23/2022
I fucking love this. Barchoke is amazing, the fact that they are not tied up in legal "fuck yous" is better. I love this so much.
Guciec chapter 16 . 7/21/2022
Ok. Compared to the other stories of this author, this story is weak and too sugary. Way too much T classification and total lack of M themes.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 16 . 7/19/2022
Another fun Robst-style story. Thank you for writing. They're always fluffy fun stories, you can't go wrong with.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2022
Way too unbelievable at times - like when a house-elf wanted to serve the Muggles (so no feeding upon whatever magic there is, and otherwise it's strange that nobody else would want to take in the elf, for example the Weasleys or the Black). Too fluffy at times as well.
K chapter 16 . 7/5/2022
I absolutely love your stories. On the other hand I hate your scattergun approach to apostrophes.
Back to the stories - full of imagination and humour. Thank you!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 16 . 5/29/2022
A very good story and well put together, I still wouldn't trust Dumbles.

Thanks for having posted
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2022
Gc
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2022
Nvr
Jetstream chapter 15 . 4/16/2022
I think the only thing more aggravating than the “I can’t let you get hurt” trope is when the other characters support it. Hermione isn’t the “helpless wimminfolk.” She’s the brains of the operation, and she’s always in the thick of things. This idea needs to die.
E.Elliot chapter 16 . 3/25/2022
I love it! when I think I read all of yours stories I always find more, and they are always great!
CarolsSister chapter 15 . 3/24/2022
Not enough genuine heroics in the world would make an unwashed, uneducated, uncouth Ronniekins appealing to the girls in the castle. After all, they have all seen his non-existent table manners and his mouth running away without any brain behind it.
CarolsSister chapter 8 . 3/23/2022
Albie my boy, you underestimated the placement of "subtlety" and Ronniekins Weasley in the same sentence - it doesn't belong in the same paragraph!
Wise Lion 17 chapter 10 . 3/18/2022
Brenda seems like she could use a visit from a Dementor... Er, could give her an attitude adjustment.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
I just have one objection to this chapter. when Harry reveals that he is the Heir of Slytherin, Ron says
"Potter you slimy Slytherin bastard, I took you into my house, and now we will have to fumigate it". I refuse to believe that Ronald Billius Weasly can learn such a big word(fumigate)
dogbertcarroll chapter 16 . 3/2/2022
Even enjoyable on reread.
3,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »