Reviews for The Shadow War
StormTalon1997 chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
So if I understand this correctly, they were going to Minerva for advice, but got shot by someone from the Oktober Guard who also killed the Shadows. And that's the end? I would prefer there to be more because they all suddenly die?
Other than that, it's a good story. I read the previous story: Same Team and I love the Master Cyclonis x Dark Ace pairing!
I've also read Prisoner, with Starling, so I am a big fan of your stories. I'm just starting Being Cyclonis, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be awesome!
Thanks for writing these awesome stories,

Take care,
StormTalon1997
Wanderer chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
Ack! That can't possibly be the end... The TRILOGY. T-T
Khaotic Order chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
cool story do hope you will eventually update it
bowties are cool chapter 20 . 4/11/2012
You killed them could the rest was GREAT.
DracoKrawl chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
Please tell me it was just a dream...

UPDATE!
Shadow of the Abyss chapter 20 . 8/20/2011
are you going to update this?
Silvermoon34 chapter 20 . 2/13/2011
WTF? what the HELL was THAT?
Silvermoon34 chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
Noooooooooo! Well, for my poor friend at least, I ROCK at biology. *happy sigh*
Silvermoon34 chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
Asses! Yay! Stork isn't always doomed. Ha! My cuz now owes me*calculates*. $23.00! yayyyy!
Silvermoon34 chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
*dies of laughter*
Silvermoon34 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
WTF is going ON? With Finn and Starling, I mean...
Silvermoon34 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
-aaaayyyyyy! STORY!
S. J. Reneau chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
You could always use the mindless flames to make s'mores. :) It looks like we've got a couple of complications in the love department. It could actually prove useful for Dark Ace, though. Cyclonis, not so much. XD
S. J. Reneau chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
I just finished reading The Same Team, and I have to say it was very good, just like this one. But I'm curious about one thing; are Ravess or Snipe or the Raptors going to be in this story?
Pascy chapter 20 . 5/8/2010
I know how disappointed you must be to found out that it is only me reviewing, not some awesome person.

I am reviewing you to tell you, yes this story is awesome, and no, I have not forgotten about you.

I've been incredibly busy since school has resumed. I've had assignment after assignment (I have three due all next week) and all my spare time has been either doing chores or writing.

You know when you get this idea in your head and it won't let you live in peace until you've written? I've had a brain frying load of them.

Also, my mid-term report came. I got a Satisfactory in Maths! Mum has since then banned me from doing leisure at all!

I'm typing this on my phone as a result, so sorry for bad spelling and such as.

I hope you're not thinking, "She's such a cow!" Cause I really have been busy. I sound like a person who is making a hundred excuses and rightly so.

Anyway, I'll try and reply to your epic letter soon! :)

Pascy