Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Secrets of the Lost Woods
kirbyfan1996 chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
I really like the way this story has come so far. I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Great job. I was not expecting a thief to appear. The adventure you are sending Link and Saria on is amazing. Please update soon. Keep on writing!
kerians fan chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
oh my gosh thank you so much. I have been waiting for this forever. Thank you you are awesome. This was the reason I got into fanfiction your stories are amazing and of a quality so high you could turn them into a great novel. I expect that you will do great in your writing career and wish you the best of luck. Your stories have given me so much inspiration in life and i thank you very much because your stories have such great ideas in them and have taught me valuable lessons in life. thank you and i hope you do well in your career and thank you for not pulling an arxane
Draconic chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
I've gotta say, it's about time! I had actually taken it off of my favorites list. This said, I'm positively elated to know that you're still writing this.
Klyn Farseer chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Quite right- I had thought this was a dead fic. Happy to see it back. Your writing style really promotes the sense of mythos, more so than any other Zelda fanfiction author I've seen, making it a refreshing break from the generic. Good work and thanks for writing!
Mr. Martin chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
It's been so long since I last read this I may need to go take a refresher.

Anyway, I have a distinct feeling this thief character is going to be a permanent companion for Link and a possible romantic rival for Saria.

Hopefull it won't take so long until the NEXT update.

Until your next chapter,
Hugh D. Martin
Sarahhof chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Im terribly sorry I have to say this but

YOU CANT ABANDON YOUR READERS!

Please

Continue this book I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Please please

Do it. I'm desperate! I love the Legacy of the Sages fic you wrote. Are you planning on making this story as long? Jug please continue this story. Thanks!

-sarahhof
Sarahhof chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Wow. This story is harsh... I FREAKIN LUV IT!
Fekter Av Flammer chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Please tell me you aren't giving up on this story, it has me intrigued.
Mike chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
This is a good story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Animatic121 chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
5 months? this is not a good sign. come on, i love LotS as much as the next guy, but this is a close second! dont close up shop yet, kerian!
ArkT chapter 12 . 6/8/2010
Keep it up!
ArkT chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
errrmm...at the chap start it said 'Zelda' not 'Saria'...well keep it up!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
SotLW is going well so far, and I congratulate you on writing with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Darin must bother you a lot with that (telling you to put your splint on, etc. etc.);)

How come you have a name based on a Star Wars character's alias (Corran Horn's while at the Jedi Academy), you never write Star Wars fanfiction?

You're a good writer, except for a few typos here and there (and in LotS, too).
LoveLikeCrazy chapter 6 . 4/18/2010