Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Secrets of the Lost Woods
You are a very talented wordsmith; I found myself riveted and unable to tear myself away from my screen as each sentence compelled me to read the next. You are a writer of extremely high ability and I sincerely hope you return to finish this story, despite the description at the top stating you would be removing it; I do not know what drives you to write, but through your last statements on Chapter 12, you've made the impression that obligations of securing a living were keeping your focus on other works. I wish you success in those endeavors. Hopefully, you will be able to find the time and inspiration to continue and conclude this fiction... that we may know what ultimately becomes of these two (Saria and Link) and the world you've created for them. Best regards. -Dethl
kirbyfan1996 chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
I really like the way this story has come so far. I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Great job. I was not expecting a thief to appear. The adventure you are sending Link and Saria on is amazing. Please update soon. Keep on writing!
kerians fan chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
oh my gosh thank you so much. I have been waiting for this forever. Thank you you are awesome. This was the reason I got into fanfiction your stories are amazing and of a quality so high you could turn them into a great novel. I expect that you will do great in your writing career and wish you the best of luck. Your stories have given me so much inspiration in life and i thank you very much because your stories have such great ideas in them and have taught me valuable lessons in life. thank you and i hope you do well in your career and thank you for not pulling an arxane
Draconic chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
I've gotta say, it's about time! I had actually taken it off of my favorites list. This said, I'm positively elated to know that you're still writing this.
Klyn Farseer chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Quite right- I had thought this was a dead fic. Happy to see it back. Your writing style really promotes the sense of mythos, more so than any other Zelda fanfiction author I've seen, making it a refreshing break from the generic. Good work and thanks for writing!
Mr. Martin chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
It's been so long since I last read this I may need to go take a refresher.

Anyway, I have a distinct feeling this thief character is going to be a permanent companion for Link and a possible romantic rival for Saria.

Hopefull it won't take so long until the NEXT update.

Until your next chapter,
Hugh D. Martin
Sarahhof chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Im terribly sorry I have to say this but

YOU CANT ABANDON YOUR READERS!

Please

Continue this book I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Please please

Do it. I'm desperate! I love the Legacy of the Sages fic you wrote. Are you planning on making this story as long? Jug please continue this story. Thanks!

-sarahhof
Sarahhof chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Wow. This story is harsh... I FREAKIN LUV IT!
Fekter Av Flammer chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Please tell me you aren't giving up on this story, it has me intrigued.
Mike chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
This is a good story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Animatic121 chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
5 months? this is not a good sign. come on, i love LotS as much as the next guy, but this is a close second! dont close up shop yet, kerian!
ArkT chapter 12 . 6/8/2010
Keep it up!
ArkT chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
errrmm...at the chap start it said 'Zelda' not 'Saria'...well keep it up!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
SotLW is going well so far, and I congratulate you on writing with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Darin must bother you a lot with that (telling you to put your splint on, etc. etc.);)

How come you have a name based on a Star Wars character's alias (Corran Horn's while at the Jedi Academy), you never write Star Wars fanfiction?

You're a good writer, except for a few typos here and there (and in LotS, too).
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »