Reviews for The Forever Mage
subzeus chapter 24 . 9/17
Wow. This was really well written. Awesome world building but you also wrote the main characters in a way that made it feel personal. The ending was very bittersweet.
Jerm069 chapter 24 . 9/14
No words can express how this story makes me feel. Amazing.
TakemyKryptonite chapter 15 . 9/4
Um... I believe I would use the words Angsty little shit to describe this Harry. He's such a drama queen
*laughing*

To listen to some LDS, you'd think they were on LSD...
Shikiryu chapter 24 . 7/8
This is an older story but I'm burning through all your stories and you've got a new fan yo
Zavod chapter 24 . 4/10
I find myself favouriting each of your stories that I read. As I have said before, your world-building skills are amazing. Thanks again for a wonderful story.
ProfessorPedant chapter 24 . 4/6
I have read it before and enjoyed it then as i enjoy it now. A wonderful story that catches some of the optimism inherent in the Star Trek universe and the very personal nature of the Harry Potter verse. Thanks.
James Axelrad chapter 24 . 3/25
a really great fic. and probably the best interpretations i have seen of a functional economy in a society with replicators.

i very much look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.
raven spotter chapter 24 . 3/5
Brilliant story thanks for writing

Steve
soggy noodle chapter 21 . 2/22
Somewhat disappointed we didn't get to hear what Beverly's wand specs were, but meh.
soggy noodle chapter 14 . 2/22
Well, that was decidedly dark.

It also served to unite the beginning to the middle(ish) of this fic rather concisely, even Harry's 'rebirth', complete with mournful wailing and all.

I do not see why he was not glommed by all his newfound beloveds before he could tear off, though. Shock is one thing, but they were just standing there and folding into themselves rather than seeking comfort as a unit, like they've already been shown to.

Oh well, I have confidence you will continue to deliver in the following chapters.
soggy noodle chapter 11 . 2/22
Sex scene was fine and added that sense of 'the next logical step' in the accelerated relationship between 'Bill' and Naomi.

It's not like you're having meaningless smut left and right; there's a point to it - they love each other and feel strongly drawn to one another. It's only natural that they'd want to express the physical side of that with one another.

Honestly, the guidelines of this site are disgraceful in their hypocrisy: graphic violence? Sure! Vulgarity? Absolutely! Love-making? NO, NO, NOOOOOO!
soggy noodle chapter 8 . 2/22
'Bill' was acting a bit childish (read: petulant) with that Starfleet officer, what with his refusals.

I'm wondering if that reaction is colored by what happened in his (and by that frame of reference, his angels') past or if it is due to his rather young age (just being what I'd assume to be a month and some change old).
soggy noodle chapter 7 . 2/22
Hmm... so the pattern seems to have been established.

Extended bodily contact kickstarting 'sleeping traits'...
soggy noodle chapter 3 . 2/22
Harry is still a whiny little twerp of a boy at several centuries old and his third life, showing that thoughtless Gryffindor courage even when it isn't necessary.

I'd like to say it's nice that some things don't change but as that aspect of his character is one I pointedly disliked, I am unable to.

Here's hoping he'll develop a spine and evolve from a much loved doormat.

I have to say the character I like most (though still know so little about) is Mary; she's approaching things realistically and cynically (well, as realistically as someone who just performed a blood ritual in a highly technology age) while the others are being led around by... by... by whatever's leading the others around.
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »