Reviews for The Forever Mage
Barona chapter 1 . 5/24
What a unique and interesting story. I am not usually a fan of OCs, but you mixed enough of your canon characters in to make it quite enjoyable. I even for awhile debated who was reincarnated Hermione/Ginny due to some apparent contradictory clues. Thanks for your effort in bringing this to us!
MattKennedy chapter 24 . 5/22
Great story. :)
mumlock chapter 24 . 4/28
Great story. It's a bit difficult to place the characters properly for me, and the girl's names kept confusing me, but altogether it was a great read.

Thank you for your time and effort put into this.
mumlock chapter 9 . 4/27
Yeah, I was wondering what would happen when one used magic on a space-vessel...
mumlock chapter 5 . 4/27
Very nice.
Star Rose chapter 18 . 4/13
Just so you know Wendelin the Weird is was a Witch not a Wizard.
NathanTankersley chapter 1 . 4/9
A
EDelta88 chapter 24 . 3/24
I have no words to describe how skeptical I was of this story when I first started reading it. EVERY HPxSTNextGen story that I have read has sucked... until this one. I am very impressed with your use of the Star Trek lore to build your story and how well you streamlined it with your previous story. Bravo.
C.Menard chapter 24 . 3/17
I will admit, my heart is torn over this fic. I came in not knowing this was a semi-sequel and was devastated when I learned the fate of Harry's past. That being said, I'm also not a huge Star Trek guy, so that transition was rough as well. All that said, I did enjoy the duality of the plotand as always your writing is top tier. I'm off to the next and final arc and seriously hope I can adjust one last time. Bravo and cheers!
Excellent story!
jamnaz79 chapter 24 . 2/23
The story was wonderful. Absolutely amazing how you tied it all together. You almost got me to tears at the end with how Harry passed away. Thank you for the wonderful story and the enjoyment you inspire in others as they read these amazing works of art.
OldMasterMage chapter 24 . 2/1
Enjoyed your story. Thank you
dennisud chapter 24 . 1/31
Great ending, but I didn't see or hear much about the House Elves or ANY elves. Unless that 2nd to last section about the Vulcans was somehow that! Also I KNOW the "Q" would have been somehow there! this was too much of an event to ignore!
Still nice Saga! Now the the 3rd part of the trilogy! Thanks for letting me see the Trek Reality with magic!

dennisud
dennisud chapter 9 . 1/31
Accidental magic oh how it so fun to see! Especially to a deserving Toad! (She did remind me of Umbitch!)

dennisud
dennisud chapter 6 . 1/31
I'm starting to see the connection each girl has to their previous soul-life.
Also will this push their magic out as Susan has?
1,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »