Reviews for The Forever Mage
raven spotter chapter 24 . 3/5
Brilliant story thanks for writing

soggy noodle chapter 21 . 2/22
Somewhat disappointed we didn't get to hear what Beverly's wand specs were, but meh.
soggy noodle chapter 14 . 2/22
Well, that was decidedly dark.

It also served to unite the beginning to the middle(ish) of this fic rather concisely, even Harry's 'rebirth', complete with mournful wailing and all.

I do not see why he was not glommed by all his newfound beloveds before he could tear off, though. Shock is one thing, but they were just standing there and folding into themselves rather than seeking comfort as a unit, like they've already been shown to.

Oh well, I have confidence you will continue to deliver in the following chapters.
soggy noodle chapter 11 . 2/22
Sex scene was fine and added that sense of 'the next logical step' in the accelerated relationship between 'Bill' and Naomi.

It's not like you're having meaningless smut left and right; there's a point to it - they love each other and feel strongly drawn to one another. It's only natural that they'd want to express the physical side of that with one another.

Honestly, the guidelines of this site are disgraceful in their hypocrisy: graphic violence? Sure! Vulgarity? Absolutely! Love-making? NO, NO, NOOOOOO!
soggy noodle chapter 8 . 2/22
'Bill' was acting a bit childish (read: petulant) with that Starfleet officer, what with his refusals.

I'm wondering if that reaction is colored by what happened in his (and by that frame of reference, his angels') past or if it is due to his rather young age (just being what I'd assume to be a month and some change old).
soggy noodle chapter 7 . 2/22
Hmm... so the pattern seems to have been established.

Extended bodily contact kickstarting 'sleeping traits'...
soggy noodle chapter 3 . 2/22
Harry is still a whiny little twerp of a boy at several centuries old and his third life, showing that thoughtless Gryffindor courage even when it isn't necessary.

I'd like to say it's nice that some things don't change but as that aspect of his character is one I pointedly disliked, I am unable to.

Here's hoping he'll develop a spine and evolve from a much loved doormat.

I have to say the character I like most (though still know so little about) is Mary; she's approaching things realistically and cynically (well, as realistically as someone who just performed a blood ritual in a highly technology age) while the others are being led around by... by... by whatever's leading the others around.
kyoshi711 chapter 24 . 1/25
Story was brilliant from start to finish.
kyoshi711 chapter 7 . 1/24
Absolutely brilliant story.
Maxennce chapter 24 . 1/20
Wowza! This story plot you’ve continued on with is amazing!
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 24 . 12/24/2017
Absolutely wonderful. I’m completely content with that ending.
Jim chapter 24 . 11/23/2017
Good story with the blend of star trek
Dedischado chapter 24 . 11/20/2017
I somehow feel that this needs the following epilogue. “The Goblins became mortal enemies of the Ferengi, leading to many financial wars and the best poker tournaments the quadrant has ever seen.
God1643 chapter 9 . 11/13/2017
Nice subtle inclusion of his restoring memory in his vocabulary with the 'Merlin's Beard!'. Well done.
The Nachoman chapter 24 . 10/31/2017
Ah! Most definitely an enjoyable fic. While you're later fics crossing with Star Wars aren't bad at all, I am first and foremost a Trekkie and I find the progress of this continuity to be far more natural than the much greater suspension of disbelief necessary to be able to accept the jump from Rowling's imagination to George Lucashead trips.
1,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »