Reviews for The Forever Mage
stevefocus chapter 24 . 8/6
Brilliant ending to an amazing story, nearly in tears at the end. Looking forward to reading some of your other work.
mikewj93 chapter 24 . 6/30
well, that was a fun story! I couldnt put it down and read through the entire thing in one sitting. onwards to star wars!
mikewj93 chapter 2 . 6/29
I'm not very knowlegable of star trek lore, why did the LDS church end when the vulcans showed up?
You know every time I think of portals to other planets I keep thinking of the Stargate portal. I love the series and continue to read them over and over!
jon reeve chapter 24 . 6/10
"Let's go talk over a pint or two, and see what we come up with."

/I like this guy so far.

A moment later Naomi popped up beside him. "Did she take the bait?"

"I think she did," Harry said. "Now we might find someone willing to fill that blasted position. Who knew it would be so hard to keep science teachers at a school for magic?"

/lol, that's cute.
Jimbocous chapter 23 . 5/28
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Very very good can't emphasise that enough and a nice ending thank you
Talonwalker chapter 24 . 5/8
Great story, I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks
barkingowl chapter 24 . 5/3
Very few of the stories on this site evoke an emotional response in the on the other hand manage to produce emotional responses, in me, in nearly all of your works that I have read. I'm actually reading this series in reverse and I think that this story is definitely a masterpiece. Bravo!

You are a very talented and imaginative author and I look forward to the next story that I will read in the series and to the next stories that you choose to share with us.
Vercalos chapter 24 . 5/1
I have to say, much as I like Star Trek: TNG, when I first started reading this fiction, I did NOT like it. Eventually though, it grew on me. Yours is a relatively unique fic for a crossover too. I've noticed that a lot of crossovers tend to not really be original stories, but rather canon stories twisted due to the presence of new characters. For example, I read a crossover of Doctor Who and Psych(about a genius detective who pretends to be psychic), and for the most part the fiction just followed the same plot as several Doctor Who episodes, with Sean Spencer replacing Martha(the companion after Rose). Near as I can tell, your fic neatly avoids that trap, being an original story for both Harry Potter and Star Trek. I think the only part that really did not appeal to me was the amnesia.
Book Nerd Tim chapter 23 . 2/19
You made me happier thanks to this story thank you.
Tamha chapter 2 . 2/4
*I* got the joke, and I laughed about it in Voyage Home, too.
2Xenos chapter 24 . 1/28
Great end for a nice Story.
2Xenos chapter 4 . 1/28
This story is now over and sure wold near zero chances from being read... but this chapter raised me a question / objection... it's not credible (within the 'norms and standards' of the fan fiction in general and crossover in specific, of course) that no one on the security or medical staff of the fleet encountered stranger and / or Worrying or not questioning as a stranger is presumably human, who with some kind of 'internal energy rays' was able (as if he had used a phaser) to make another person unconscious (the Andorian officer)!?
Aw...