Reviews for The Forever Mage
thedude19859 chapter 24 . 10/2
really enjoyed it
Harold Lloyd chapter 15 . 9/24
The second question was how did Section 31 know about the magical world and why would they want it dead. The answer, of course, is in this chapter when the guy says "In the Malleus' name".

The Malleus Maleficarum, The Hammer of Witches. They're witch-hunters.
Gojin1990 chapter 24 . 9/8
wow crying my eyes out at the end :C damn good story.
Gojin1990 chapter 5 . 9/8
meh you sound like a vulcan :P logical this and logical that :P (kidding) anyway props for all the well written stories you got. I have ready a few of them now. DAMN good reading so far.
ironhair chapter 23 . 8/4
I must have read this story 3-4 times over the years and I always enjoy the reread. thank you.
ironhair chapter 1 . 8/3
meddlingtiger chapter 24 . 7/31
Beautiful. Just beautiful. This is the second story on fanfiction to have made me cry. You are very proficient in having the reader connect to the individual characters, and the only thing I can think of to ask for is more. Thank you for putting this art out for people to appreciate!
Rifful chapter 11 . 7/22
Love the story so far, even the pacing. I know you mentioned you didnt like Voyager that much, and I think because of that you're Janeway and Paris are off. Could be time and circumstance, like your background suggests, but I still miss authentic Janeway here.

And to be fair to her record, She saved the Earth by destroying a Borg Armada that was planning to launch a back door Transwarp attack that wouldve wiped out the earth, single-handedly. Yeah, She was a hero that deserved whatever they could give her, and then some. Not to mention all the advanced technology she brought back.
MissNikita chapter 24 . 7/10
I had my doubt, I do like star trek, but couldnt imagen a cross-over

I absolutely loved it
Nice story, i like relaxed stories where the MC isnt constantly fighting bad guys or running from bad guys-
ughhh people who refuse let others kill just because they themselves cant disgusts me, some people have to die so the innocent wont suffer, just because they are weak doesnt mean everyone else is aswell and thus wont let innocent suffer just because its comfortable. Fuck Deanna.
they made concentration camps of witches and wizards... how exactly do they just round up people who can do magic just like that? a wand is a lethal weapon, every single witch or wizard has the potential to murder you with a little flick of a wrist... its annoying me greatly because i can see no reasonable way for them to be able to make such camps for those who have gone to school, maybe for little kids 0-13 or so but none above that. And then ofcourse cant forget the devastating possiblities of accidental magic in anger or grief... its just not possible, it is however ridicolous.
Wow, that Green guy is one pathetic little kid. Bohoo my parents didnt love me so lets kill all these innocent people! yeah!
Yeah, he isnt very OC. Canon Harry is a very, very kind person, timid as all hell unless angered, which is difficult to do. Unfortunately that means he stays friends with the asshole Ron.
kyoshi711 chapter 24 . 5/26
Your writing is a thing to behold. It grips you with emotion and what if! Hope you write a hundred more.
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »