Reviews for Track Listing
Invader Razi chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
*worship* i love you. but not in that creepy way, the "oh my goodness you genius you read my mind" kind of way. *cookie give*
Invader Razi chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
*stab stab stab at mai 9 doll* you made me very happy just now! you deserve a cookie!
Invader Razi chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I. Snorfed. So. Hard.

is the words of Spartan 2,

THIS

IS

SMASHING!
Defender-of-the-Moon chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
AW! These fanfics were great! They were practically hilarious! I died laughing at some parts! I love the personalties you gave them! Great work! I can't wait for more!
Goblin Witch chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
You are a brilliant, hilarious GENIUS. I laughed so hard I thought I cracked a rib.. I've had the biggest, happiest toothy smile ALL DAY long.. I "aw"ed (really loudly) in the middle of my living room while my family was entertaining guests.. This is SO sweet, clever, and very well written! And let us not forget: SO. FREAKING. FUNNY.

SMASHING!
Pale18 chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
_ lol. that was really, really funny!

I think my favorite part was: "... did 5 really kick one of those little spider machines over while shouting 'This. Is. SPARTA!'?" LOL!

These stories of yours are hysterical! Please update more!
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
-falls to knees and worships-

All of the costumes were perfect except.. 7. It would be epic win if she dressed as Sarah from Labyrinth, because as you may not know, the lady who voiced 7 played Sarah. XD
Saya Moonshadow chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
XD This was hilarious. Naturally 1 would be a little less inclined to stop the festivities once he got to be the Emperor.

The image of 1 and 9 charging the Fab's lair was also very funny XD Gawd, poor 1, he just can't get a break from anybody...still, I'm glad to see he took charge! No one messes with the Twins and gets away with it, haha...
Hiezen chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
cute and funny
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
This. Is. SPARTA!

ROFL!

XD

I want to draw that now.
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
*is laughing too hard to comment*
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
*is laughing and trying to sing along at the same time*

Carry on! Carry on!

XD
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
this is hilarious.

lol, bohemian rhapsody. Now whenever I hear this song, I will think of you. xD
Hiezen chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
haha..it's all very funny...can't wait to see the next bunnies
100 Silver Wings chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
That was funny, but then again it might just be my twisted sense of humor. I agree; 9 is definitely fun to pick on.