Reviews for Unnamed
Love it! :)
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
sweet
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Another great story. I really enjoyed this piece.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love it, it's so sweet despite his snarkiness!
anne-writes chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I like this story rather a lot, I was just thrown by:

"And yet, knowing better from their previous history, he would attempt to fuck her. Why? Mostly because she was willing. He had no delusions of loving her, hell of even liking her all that much."

followed quickly by him recounting how he loves her, and it was a secret, etc.

It's just a bit non-cohesive.
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
cute... I love it!
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
loved your storie! great job!

Cheers

AJ
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was unbelievable convulated, in a good way. Thank you.
Paisley Snail chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
oh I really enjoyed that!

I particularly liked the way your sort of bookended the night at the Ministry with the coffee scene from the next morning. That worked really well.

Can't say no to a happy ending! :)
Kishen chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
aww, the ending was cute :) Great read, loved the story.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Haha, good job. Lovely.
MistEternal chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I really enjoyed this! I think it's something that definitely fits SSHG and I loved the ending. I definitely can see Severus attempting to hide feelings for yet another muggleborn Gryffindor - even if he did manage to get this one into bed. ;) I really enjoyed the image of them fucking against the stacks in front of Dumbles too. Hehe.

Couple of nitpicky details - and pouting lips willing to wrap their lips around the cock of this “war hero.” - You'd be better off cutting out "their lips." The repetition makes it a bit awkward. Also - despite all the rumors that he had left the house just as it is - at the end I would put "was," not is (since he did change the house).
countrymouse chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
LOVE it!

The conflicted stream-of-consciousness inner debate is handled beautifully.

And the ending-those last 3 lines-Perfect. Just perfect.

Thank you for a great snapshot of SS/HG.
Nutters4Potter chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Sweet. She knows his secret. Good thing he only drinks like that once a year. Thanks for the story.
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Nice story, enjoyed it a lot.