Reviews for It's STILL NOT BELLA!
twilightjainalious chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
I've a feeling The Bella Swan is back...
XKaterinaNightingaleX chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
OMFG, that was so amazing I couldn't stop reading! I so can't wait to read the next installment! :D
WinterSoulZ chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Did u know that they r making a movie of the city of bones of the Mortal Instrument trilogy
littledozziebug chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
Nice take on the stories.
Raina Darlig chapter 25 . 1/17/2012
SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

I am so excited for the next installment!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 25 . 1/3/2012
Marcus - I will avenge her.

Bella/Sarah - I do.

Jacob - But, she said-she loves me! I know she does! You're dead!

Bella/Sarah - I just can't believe he would run away right before graduation. I mean, why would he do that?

Bella - You and him are the past...he and I are the future. Get over it.

I dunno who says We've got him, but I'm pretty sure there's another Bella, so that's who said that last one I wrote. :)

Update so i can see if I'm right.
Ragan chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Oh my God! The end was so sweet! "Edward is worth fighting for. Even if I'm the one fighting him." Awwww! I love your story!
geegee20 chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Really? If he said that he was poking for the REAL bella swan I woulda just turn around and walked away
VictoriaChronus chapter 25 . 8/24/2010
oh my goshhhhhhhh you totallly killed me with that ending! i so did not saw that comning! omg wow! just WOW! also im sad that bella is being an idiot i seriously dont think i'd be able to that to the guy i love, and if it werent for him, then probably for myself, i couldnt do that, ignore him that is

anyways congrats on your stories they're awesome!
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 25 . 8/22/2010
"You and him are the past...he and I are the future. Get over it."

I say Tanya said it :\

You are personally my favorite Author EVA!

I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR THIRD ONE QUICKLY!

ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FAN 3333

"But, she said-she loves me! I know she does! You're dead!" Riley

"We've got him." Emmett

"Bella, we can't." Edward

"You and him are the past...he and I are the future. Get over it." Tanya

"I just can't believe he would run away right before graduation. I mean, seriously, why would he do that?" Jessica
Haru Inuzuka chapter 25 . 8/19/2010
Wow, this was better than the last one! Brava!
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 25 . 8/15/2010
I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I CANT WAIT FOR MORE ITS AMAZING! I CANT WAIT 2 READ THE NEXT ONE!AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! IT SO AMAZING I LOVE IT SO SO SOOSOSOSOOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOO MUCH! UR ANA AMAZING RTIER AND I KINDA LIKE UR CHANGES! THEYRE REALLY GOOD!
EJ 12212012 chapter 25 . 7/12/2010
She really changed the future! Shit... I am totally excited for the third instalment! D
Capella Riddle chapter 25 . 7/9/2010
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH! (Insert several more crazed fan-girl squeals) I love the story and the charaacters and I would like to order my very own life-size Edward Cullen plushie! Any idea at all when you'll be finished with the next one? I can't wait to read it!

Please keep writing. (preferably quickly lol)