Reviews for The Stitchpunks and I
Toryn chapter 14 . 8/28/2017
Dude your fanfic is so funny I am reading this in 2017 and I have been laughing my ass off so please make another chapter please and continue the chronicles of 10 they are so funny!
thisisaccountisnolongerinuse chapter 14 . 2/8/2016
This is literally one of the best crack stories I have EVER read! I freaking love it! HAHAHAHA! BOOYAH! AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHA! I LOVE IT! BAM-FREAKING-BAM! GUNSHOOOOOTTTTT! AAAAWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO! AMAZING! I FREAKING LOVE IT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE! CONTINUE! I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE!
thisisaccountisnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
This is absolutely hilarious! I have read funny stories before, but this is one of the best! I love it! ''You killed him!'' I cracked.
a person chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
This story is hilarious! PLEASE CONTINUE.
SaraLoveDefender chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Please make another chapter! Wanna put my OC in it she's like 6 only her stripes are purple and her rope like hair is in a pony tail her name is 11! Please add her to your AMAZING STORY! One more thing about her... SHE LIKES 6! :D
MeloDenesa chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
love the chappie. why no new chappie? It has been months! WHY? *foams in mouth and flipped*

ok, i'm better after drinking fomular 0.14 of "essence of everlasting apple"(a remedy i created myself to cure paranoia, you should try it, only $799.99.99!)

ideas for cake! pls include me in your story as a transfer student to your school(which got burned down, so up to you to decide what i'm going to do then), found a pet-sitting flyer which you put up years ago but forgot all about, and bribed you with...something to pet-sit my little cygnet, Melody(which is short for MeloDenesa, which is short for MeloPlumAppleSa wanaMeonetteDes aDenesa, which is short for ).

i know the stuff is long, but whats a good sumary without it?

also, if you choose to pet-sit Melody, DON'T YOU OR ANY STITCH-PUNK DARE HURT HER IN ANY WAY! little 13year-old girls don't like it if others hurt their little pets.

anyways... good luck with continueing!
FullMoonEclipse chapter 14 . 5/4/2010
Firstly, LOL. I have never laughed this hard before. Though the characters are very OOC, I do love a good crack fic every once in a while. It seems we share the same sentiment- I cried for the deaths in the movie...save for 1. He deserved it.
I have a 9 OC too, her name's 18. Just look on my deviantArt profile: d-chan416.
Keep up the good work!
Zee-Werecat chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
okay... that was interesting. odd but still awesome so far. did the stitchpunks get turned human?

any way, i love it.
TheMadCathatter chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
i love your stories! they are super cute and funny!
GZZAHAVJKD chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
This story is very funny at places but I have suggestions to help improve it. The main issue is the story didn't seem to flow to me, but feels like a series of disconnected "episodes" -most of the events in one chapter don't affect or have consequences on the next. After your OC 10 was introduced, sometimes it felt like the canon stitchpunks were sidelined in favor of Misha and 10. However, some of the humorous scenes made me laugh (especially the scenes where Misha bashes 1 and where the group watches their own movie), your grammar is good, and it is a good rainy-day story to cheer up readers, which is probably its purpose. I strongly encourage you to keep writing.
mtwalker12 chapter 14 . 12/11/2009
10 sounds so cute! do you have a deviantart? if so, you should add pics of 10 and 5!
Demon-Wolf-Kelthuzar chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
This is a VERY hilarious story that you are writing! Keep up the super awesome work! And since you're offering to use any other OCs, you can use one of mine~ It's just a thought but here's my DA page:

demon-wolf-kelthuzar./
Rushfan03 chapter 14 . 11/26/2009
OH I have an oc named 13 he is orange and Uncontrollably yells words cuz he got hit in the head.:D
xxThESiLEntOnExx chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I read your story(or at least most of it!) when I wasn't a member of this community and I loved it(still am lovin it!)! I hope your adventures with your "8 inch house guests" get all good reviews(not like already hasn't;) and no flamers for you don't deserve those at all.

TwinTailz23(btw I'm new!)
Black-Hat Jack chapter 14 . 11/13/2009
Hmm... OCs?

Well, I have one from my novel I'm working on... Well, one of my novels. I've got like... 6.

Joel Benson, a blind trombone player. Brown hair, silvery eyes, mainly listens to classical music on his iPod, and usually fights with his cane, which can come apart... sweet.

And Jack Glover, a character inspired by a combination of me, and my favorite stitchpunk, 6! A crazy, shy, scitzophreinic artist, he stutters, usually draws painting of forests and meadows, and listens to lots of music, mainly rock. (AC/DC, The Beatles, Trocadero, The Uggos, Coheed & Cambria)

I'd write profiles for their love interests, but I'm too lazy.

And random side-note, I had a dream, in English class where all my characters appeared and tried to kill me... killed by a motely crew of undead-killing pirates, a blind musician, a crazy artist, a survivor of the apocalypse, a writer dreaming of a woman every day, falling in love with her, and a 967 year old vampire (WHO DOES NOT SPARKLE) with a obsession over a human... wow, that was a crazy, crazy dream...