Reviews for Of Thumbs and Becurities
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This was an excellent story off to read Moving Mountains.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This was a good story off to read Moving Mountains.
gianess chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I know this is an old fic but I just read it and have to say "becurity" is one of the cutest things I would ever hear from a wee little one. That was an adorable fic. Your Sam wee baby was precious and I liked the addition of an even older brother.
The White Tulip chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I've officially read all the three brothers stories and one-shots twice now and I'm anxiously awaiting a new installment. This story was so adorable. Little Sammy makes me smile.
Junkerin chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
As a ESL I was checking "Becurities" in the dictionary :-)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
this was a great story.
CoraRodney chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i really liek seeing the Three brothers at such young ages, looking for more in the future
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
aw :D and i so know that sammy wouldnt tell on dean! they are so sweet! i never had a blankie! :( :( i had two main teddies though so i guess that makes up for it :D dark and panda :D anyway yey that was sweet :D thankyou! xx
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Okay now I feel like crap! My little brother Jacob had this ratty ugly teddybear (Bootsie) and I used to hide him from all the time just to watch the poor little guy cry. Sorry Jacob. EXCELLENT JOB!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
OOH...That is so sweet and cute. I loved it. I love any time that you write the three brothers. Dean needed someone like that and, let's face it, Sam needed all the eyes looking out for him that he could get.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
AW! So sweet! I loved this so much. I just wanted to hug all three of them... but especially our puppy-dog-eyed little baby.

Kind regards,

ST x
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009

Lovely little story!
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aww cuteness! Becurity - that's just adorable! I love baby Sammy in this, he's so sweet, and the other two are lovely!
devon99 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aww, that was so sweet. Sammy and his 'becurity' blanket was adorable. I so love your three brothers verse, and these little snippets are a lovely way to take a small peak back into that verse when you are working on other fics.

Thanks for sharing:)
phoebechan chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hello. I love your Danny, Dean and Sammy stories! Great job!