Reviews for Reassigned Identity
petmom1213 chapter 32 . 1/19
I really loved this story. It was a great Edward and Bella. Thank you for writing this.
Mickey Hall
Guest chapter 26 . 12/14/2020
Maybe Bella can talk to Jasper
Guest chapter 22 . 12/14/2020
Is Leah last name still Clearwater in this story?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2020
Was Charlie friends with Billy in this story?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
I get it is for her safety but won’t be hurt in the long run?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2020
Where are Bella's parents you don't explain why she is by herself her dad is a cop for Peter sake.
JayNahNah chapter 6 . 9/29/2020
Just found this & I know it’s complete. Great story so far except the ages should have been older by maybe at least 3-4 years.
Graduate HS at 18
College at 22
Med School 25interning or if he went straight into the CIA, a few years of experience.
Kristie20 chapter 33 . 9/29/2020
Yeahh! I like it so much. Such a wonderful plot and their loved story. SSA got me drooling.
Thank you for sharing!
Pen Pearls chapter 4 . 7/23/2020
Just made it to chapter 3 and I already know I'm gonna love the rest of this story. You've got beautiful comedic timing, and your characters emotions are full and varied, very believable. You definitely have a new fan!
ChristyNwonderland chapter 5 . 5/23/2020
If edward is a surgeon and CIA agent, how is he 23?
Not possible.
T dawn chapter 32 . 5/20/2020
This is my first fan fiction and it was really amazingggg. I read twilight not so long ago and it's my favorite book so far, I think you did a pretty good job on this story
VryUnique chapter 33 . 4/26/2020
Thanks for your story... wonderful!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/4/2019
I loved this story. It was a truly, creative, and romantic piece of art. It could not have been better. I love your writing and length of the chapters. You had me hooked from the minute I read the summary. You're an amazing and talented writer.
-TheOriginialPercabethShipper
Guest chapter 32 . 10/7/2019
I liked your story a lot, This Edward was perfect.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
This may sound weird but this story reminds me of the Fake Fiance movie with Melissa Joan Hart. I love this story so far, and for some reason I have a feeling that Edward will purpose to Bella for real before the 'second' wedding. Thanks for the amazing story.
4,920 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »