Reviews for Reassigned Identity
Gingerbreadcake chapter 4 . 7/18
your plot is very-well written and well-thought out.
but maybe you could use a beta?
laneyh chapter 32 . 7/17
Great story, I couldn't stop reading.
lizzieloo04 chapter 33 . 7/13
I love this story so much! Super adorable and the pace it progressed was perfect!
smudgenbuster chapter 22 . 5/29
I probably should just keep reading and not bother anyone, but I am a tad confused: Did you mean to say that Edward was 33, not 23? There aren't enough years for him to have gone to medical school, and if he is going to work as a surgeon, then he'd have to have a minimum of another 7 years of training. Then he'd have to have been at the CIA for at least one year. So maybe he started college at 13? 14? No criticism. it's a great story, deftly handled. I'm just curious.
poisonivy160911 chapter 31 . 5/28
This story was fantastic. It's been a while since you finished it but I have to nerd out and say that the CIA doesn't work domestic cases, they are barred from investigating U.S. citizens within the states. She would have been working with the FBI or the Marshals in this scenario.
Second, I can't help but wonder what happened to the dogs.
But seriously, I loved this story. I have to go read your other stuff now.
stasi chapter 2 . 5/27
Hey I like this would you pleas post this to wattpad
You need to use a beta. too many errors
I'm Team Wolf chapter 32 . 4/15
I LOVEE IT! AHH! I Love your ending, so perfect for your perfect awsome story! Your such an incredible writer. How did you get this amazing inspiration for this amazaing story? As well as putting so much detail in!
Cullen Strong chapter 11 . 4/5
So far, this is one of my favorite fanfics ever! You truly have talent. This story has so much depth, substance, and obviously a lot of thought was put into it. I completely respect the way you wrote this! I also love the characters and the storyline. I wouldn't change a thing about this :)
twlightbella chapter 31 . 3/23
Edward and bella got married
twlightbella chapter 30 . 3/23
Bella said yes
twlightbella chapter 27 . 3/23
Aww
twlightbella chapter 26 . 3/23
Yay jacob is dead
twlightbella chapter 4 . 3/23
Edward tells his mom Esme and sister alice he's married
twlightbella chapter 2 . 3/23
Bella must be married toe agent edward cullen
4,794 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »