Reviews for Reassigned Identity
athome Jo chapter 32 . 5/28
LOVED it!
michigangal0223 chapter 32 . 4/29
enjoyed reading very sweet story
michigangal0223 chapter 11 . 4/28
bummer no lemons oh well still sweet story :)
vampirelady13 chapter 6 . 4/3
Good chapter. My question about Charlie answered.
vampirelady13 chapter 4 . 4/3
Another story where Alice is going to run over Bella like a Mac truck and Bella is going to let her. I mean if they wanted a big wedding they would not have run off to Vegas. Does Alice not care about Bella's feeling's or just her own. Don"t get me wrong i like your story. It just Alice and not having Charlie as her father just ruins the story for me a little.
vampirelady13 chapter 3 . 4/3
Why is Phil her father? What about poor Charlie. Do you not like Charlie? I dont like Rene and Phil.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 33 . 3/15
very joyful interesting happy story!
CenorinaISChachie chapter 6 . 1/8
im sorry ì can't get over the unrealistic ages gawwwd that's BIG pet peeve of mine
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2016
For the love of god, it's called proof reading and/or autocorrect if you're really that bad at spelling! The number of misspelled words in this FF is astronomical. Not to mention the sentences that simply do not make any effing sense in terms of grammatical structure.

Also, lets be real for a second. What 23 year old do you know who has magically found the time to graduate medical school, specialize in a field, and become a practicing surgeon? You say that Edward attended medical school. OK. To attend medical school you have to get your bachelors degree and then apply for a medical program. Bachelors degrees typically take 4 years. Medical school typically takes another 4 to 8 years. Not to mention starting an entirely separate and successful career in the freaking CIA. Just make him 30! Be realistic. OMG. I hate how so many FFs shy away from characters older than 25. I also don't understand why, as a writer, you would want to include such an obviously incorrect and frustrating detail. You went out of your way to include the character's ages, which did nothing to add to the story. It only detracted from its realism and relatability. Which made the story worse.

Let's not even get into how Bella's PTSD seems really far-fetched given the scenario. Most people have been through traumatic events. Take myself for example. I've seen someone hit and killed by a car. It was truly horrifying, and the memory will haunt me. Do I wake up literally screaming and sobbing about it though? No. If you were trying to make Bella seem like a strong character, which I think you said you were, it didn't come across that way at all.

Btw, its "your wish is my command" not "my wish is your command".
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 32 . 11/29/2016
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward are having a baby
Guest chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
like he has the choice to simply pick and choose cases...bullshit. You do whats fucking put in front of you, you made Edward sound...errrrrr never mind, this is dumb
jk chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
Edward has icy breath?
jk chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
she saw a man get shot...so? fucking get over it already!
jk chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
bellas all "i swear I MELT when he does that and I think he knows it"

OF COURSE HE FUCKING KNOWS IT! YOU ACT LIKE A IMMATURE LITTLE TWIT CONSTANTLY! YOU BUMBLE AND BLUSH EVERYTIME HE DOES ANYTHING! ITS FUCKING EMBARRASSING!
jk chapter 11 . 11/10/2016
its like bellas not even a woman...no power ... ya know?
like Edward is just a perfect fucking god and shes powerless against him...except we know that he lies to his family and fucks nasty skanks...?stupid
4,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »