Reviews for living as normal humans
Sakura Breeze chapter 18 . 11/19/2009
love it

tanya chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i love it!
Sakura Breeze chapter 17 . 11/7/2009

xBloomStarx chapter 17 . 11/6/2009
Whoo! Go ME! I am the bomb-shizzle! Anybody who hates me is just plain strange. XD. Anywho, awesome chapter! And thank you for updating! Sorry, I'm on a sugar rush and I haven't even had any sugar! XD Update soon! ASAP! Random whoo-ing! WHO!
Sakura Breeze chapter 16 . 10/30/2009

hope the next chapter is updated

sorry that my review is late but i had to study for my yearly tests
xBloomStarx chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
And I see the good -even though I never thought that she was b-word-y (I'm not aloud to cuss/curse whatever you call it XD). Anywho, keep updating. I wanna see the fight(s). XD I'm so weird. XD
Sakura Breeze chapter 15 . 10/25/2009

even though its short

xBloomStarx chapter 15 . 10/24/2009
Hmm, interesting. Wow I really feel stupid right now cuz my mind went blank on what happened before this chapter. :/ I'm so confused. I'm too lazy to just go back and look at the chapter myself. I'll just look at it later. Anywho, great chapter! Update ASAP!
xBloomStarx chapter 14 . 10/24/2009
I'm not mad and disappointed. I'm just bored. Ow, my foot just went numb. OMG I can't feel it! Anywho, I still can't wait for the next chapter!
Sakura Breeze chapter 13 . 10/21/2009
sorry to reply so late

but i had to finish my geo assignment which was due today

hope the next chapter is updated

does the ice blue eyes belong to icy?
xBloomStarx chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
I repeat, your welcome. And I'm going to guess that it's either Baltor (why does my mind always go to him?), Icy, or the Ancesstresses or however you spell it. Please keep updating! I'm dying -not literally- for more!
Sakura Breeze chapter 12 . 10/12/2009

xBloomStarx chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Um, this chapter doesn't haev me in it. Why did you say that this chapter is for my whenever I'm not in it? Okay then. I love it! Update more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and mreo -I mean more!
Sakura Breeze chapter 11 . 10/10/2009

there

is a combination of twilight, winx club and W.I.T.C.H

xBloomStarx chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
That was frickin' hilarious! I love the part where Edward says, "And your hair catches the attention of firefighters at once!" I laugh everytime I read it. I'm reading it over and over again while I'm writing this too. Continue on, please! And thank you for adding me! :)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »