Reviews for Onikage
the fuck?
thunderofdeath97 chapter 61 . 5/8
grammar
detheater11 chapter 61 . 2/26
god damn so good need more
Anon chapter 61 . 1/24
As much as I hate criticizing people for their writing, I feel obliged to leave this here.
You really should take some sort of writing class and/or get someone to look over your work. Your work is full of errors -both grammatical and spelling- . Sorry if I’m being harsh but I felt I had to say something.
Borello chapter 61 . 1/8
damnit. why you stop the story? the story gets interesting.
cyiusblack chapter 61 . 10/18/2017
update soon
Guest chapter 46 . 7/20/2017
well i was happy the story since the beginning but now am not so sure i can continue reading especially with the previous chapter and this one . well for one i see no reason you should alter the agreement of marriage choice between naruto and hanabi and whats with the silly reason of age gap when it has to do with love dont tell me you already forgot about the significant age gap between anko and the
ex mizugake together with other older secondly i thought you said this wont have harem,well so far all i have seen his you compiling all the women he ever encountered into harem for christ sake he is supposed to a maximum of atleast 4 wives so sorry to burst your bubble man but i think this story is already off track and frankly i dont i can continue reading with all of this errors, so sorry but i do certainly hoped your story would be more enjoyable so goodbye!
Oblivion196 chapter 61 . 1/17/2017
This was great. Is this story done?
RebelliousPrince chapter 61 . 1/12/2017
Good story :) too bad it's over
ivanganev1992 chapter 61 . 9/25/2016
ch 61

The new village still undeveloped but pretty powerful . The history class in my opinion could help but phisical training must be the main part . For strong beginers and so on . And filling the shinobi library , sharing the knolige and so on . And someone experienced to help the ranking . Still that village is ready to go . But Still my concern is Madara . But that village has very hight chance even in this state .
ivanganev1992 chapter 51 . 9/25/2016
ch 51

Maybe Kuubi could cure Hayate from his and even upgrade him with whatever he wants after preparations and enought time .
ivanganev1992 chapter 50 . 9/25/2016
ch 50

Kuubi could torture Danzo much worst . Even so that was nasty and gruesome but it is justified and it was pleasure for the sadistic part for those who deserve that .
ivanganev1992 chapter 44 . 9/24/2016
ch 44

The priestes of the demon country cheated death . Massive fight I grate naruto Kage S .
ivanganev1992 chapter 43 . 9/24/2016
ch 43
Kisame and Itachi as allies if that happends some Anbu rank wold join .