Reviews for Onikage
no offense but you seriously need to work on you wording just a BIT more.
zoran.hamzic chapter 61 . 5/10
make more chapters please i like the story but could you start writting yeah instead of yah?
Nathaniel chapter 8 . 4/2
so far love this story but the grammar is terrible you should reread this story and fix a few things like for instance I keep seeing 'shut up' written as 'shot up' and 'grin' as 'green'
matt951 chapter 1 . 3/18
NICE
Shikage716 chapter 33 . 2/9
its a good story man but you have to put more into the converstaion it sounds as is you are throwing it together to get it done and your spelling and grammar is atrocious
godlikenaruto95 chapter 6 . 1/1
This is the most poorly written story I have ever read. If you can't write properly don't write at all
xXRythianXx chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Love your story but it needs better grammar.
doctor strange chapter 61 . 6/8/2014
Cool story. Cool line. Cool thrill. But your chapters are too short gaki. Please mail me when you write a new chapter. JA NE DATTEBAYO
WanderingMagician chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
COOL!HEY,HOW DO YOU ROLL A SENBON?
WanderingMagician chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Naruto: I WONT DIE! *starts dancing around*
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
God there are so many spelling errors...
And the history you created is just crap
You made it sound like no one can become a powerful shinobi without a bloodline
And its jounin not junnin
Its chunin not cunnin
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
How does a kid who hasn't even started academy yet and never touched a weapon know which weapon he prefers? Things like this comes from experience that he doesn't have..
And the metal plates stuff, he doesn't even know how to kick properly and he is looking for more power?
You should have brought up this weapons shop stuff after awhile in the academy...
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Your grammar is shit right now
NewGuy chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
Alright, it is clear english is not your fist language. However you are getting better(mind you I'm only just finished reading chapter 16). What you really need is an editor. Someone to go over your work and fix the grammar and spelling mistakes, restructure your sentences, etc.
Cammo Eckert chapter 61 . 1/8/2014