Reviews for Love Breeds Insanity
blue berry chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
sweet !
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This was so sweet I think I have diabetes now. And it was so worth it! Oh my gosh, I loved this! The way she... And the way he... So sweet! I know this is old and all but the whole revival of Sailor Moon has me reading all sorts of fics and I'm glad I stumbled onto this one. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So pretty! I love how you portrait their relationship. And the plot was really cool. You are a great author. Please write more Sailor Moon Fanfictions. Congrats! :D
angeljme chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
usagi is one lucky girl...
satomika chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
nice!

i love it!
Jeanca chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
So sweet, loved all of it!
amethysth chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
SUCH an adorable story. The end of Stars always made me wonder what it would be like right after the Starlights left, since it's been a while since Mamoru's been around, and Usagi finally realized (though I'm sure she knew on some level) that he had been dead that entire time. I love how paranoid and insecure she is in this fic, and determined to be with him no matter what, even if she's sick and unable to actually enjoy the date. It's just like her to risk it all to spend more time with him, finally pushed to the brink of loss and hardship, unable to skip an evening with him and discover later that it would have been her last. I also love how Mamoru's determined to take her out on a "real date", after having missed her and been without her for so long. You've captured their personalities so perfectly in this story, and I truly commend you for that. Fantastic job! I look forward to reading more of your work!
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Yay, the 50th time I've read this story and still love it. 3 and maybe the 20th time I'm reviewing it...? Sorrys. XD

I love this story so much :D poor Usagi, she wanted to make him so happy and ended up getting sick): But she still has a charming prince who ends up claiming she's much more important 3 Love love love it :D awesome job(:
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I've read this a billion times. I can't believe I just reviewed it lol Im a big fan (you know this). I'm a big fan of your Rei characterization (you also know this) so there's no much else to say but well done!
MemphisMoney chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWW, this is so good. I didn't wat it to end. :...(
MadaMag chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Sweet story. I like it.
kryptofan974 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
awwww! so cute!

Very good story X3
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Awww! That's so sweet! Usagi can be so stubborn sometimes, can't she? And Mamoru...*sighs dreamily* I would die of happiness if someone like him ever became my boyfriend. Anyway, very well done!
sm fan chapter 1 . 10/25/2010