Reviews for Fighter's Legacy
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wonderfull story there, good job! Terry as always be my favorite character, you made me aware of Terry's thoug without being in is pov. Having Rock's outlook on things was good too! So keep up the good job!
lazyass outt!
lordofoneword chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Fantastic! You got Rock and Terry's personilities perfectly. This is one of the best KOF stories I have read!
Argosaxelcaos chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Great story! The characters are very empathic and you can really identify with them. Besides, the theme youve done is interesting and with a nice take on the not so good aspects of fighting.

Id really like to see more of this, why not make a series explaining the KOFers motives? Id definately read that.
RenkonNairu chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This was FANTASTIC!

Easily the best KOF fan fic I've read yet! (And I usually don't like things about Rock or Terry.)

Your narration is fabulous and attention to detail spectacular, I could easily feel the emotions of all the characters and over all tome of your scenes. Well done!

I will say, however, that it would have been nice to put some form of divider between your scenes. Reading through the first time was a bit confusing when Rock kept skipping between flashbacks and the present.

Overall, it was an excellent read and an instant fav.