Reviews for Magic
I LOVE this fanfic! ️
ash chapter 1 . 6/16
Love love it
Felixlover chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Weird couple my ass. I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Own they're cute 3
Em chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
that was awesome :)
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
cool
lolo chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
love ths please make another book
Redheadbookworm chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
You should write a tiny chapter about their new life just one because its kind of a sudden ending
CharmSparks11833 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Omg, you could get whiplash from such a sudden endning... jesus! And Neal was a bit ooc, but it was still a quite good fanfic and I wished there was more fanfics on Dadnapped! It's really a shame there is no epiloque, I would very much love to read one in this fanfic just to know a little about what happened after... everything!
BunnyBoo800 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It's a good story, I love it and I've also thought of Melissa and Trip Zoome as a couple. I hope I could make them would be a couple in a couple of years after a first watched it. But, you beat be to it. Thank you for turning my hope into a story.
LightSkin DarkHeart chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I like this couple better than Weeze and Melissa :)
Mrs.Crossover Addict chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
You see, I love this couple. That's pretty much the only reason I came on fanfiction, to see if anyone had this pairing. So thank you for acknowledging them.
soccer-vampire-girl chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
omg the first time i saw this movie i thought they would make a good couple to and you are the only one who wrote a story about it! thank you! lol i love your story!
Ronnie Ravenly chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You're right that this is a surprisive pairing, but that doesn't mean it's not a good one. Your story is lovely, your grammar is great, and you described things well. The chapter was cute. I really liked it, it's the best "Dadnapped" story I've read. I'll continue to review as I read the story. Wonderful story, and idea.
CelinLily chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
You keep mentioning that this is a weird pariring. When I saw the movie, this is the pairing I was thinking should happen.