Reviews for Magic
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 3/22
cool
lolo chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
love ths please make another book
Redheadbookworm chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
You should write a tiny chapter about their new life just one because its kind of a sudden ending
CharmSparks11833 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Omg, you could get whiplash from such a sudden endning... jesus! And Neal was a bit ooc, but it was still a quite good fanfic and I wished there was more fanfics on Dadnapped! It's really a shame there is no epiloque, I would very much love to read one in this fanfic just to know a little about what happened after... everything!
BunnyBoo800 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It's a good story, I love it and I've also thought of Melissa and Trip Zoome as a couple. I hope I could make them would be a couple in a couple of years after a first watched it. But, you beat be to it. Thank you for turning my hope into a story.
LightSkin DarkHeart chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I like this couple better than Weeze and Melissa :)
Mrs.Crossover Addict chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
You see, I love this couple. That's pretty much the only reason I came on fanfiction, to see if anyone had this pairing. So thank you for acknowledging them.
soccer-vampire-girl chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
omg the first time i saw this movie i thought they would make a good couple to and you are the only one who wrote a story about it! thank you! lol i love your story!
Ronnie Ravenly chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You're right that this is a surprisive pairing, but that doesn't mean it's not a good one. Your story is lovely, your grammar is great, and you described things well. The chapter was cute. I really liked it, it's the best "Dadnapped" story I've read. I'll continue to review as I read the story. Wonderful story, and idea.
CelinLily chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
You keep mentioning that this is a weird pariring. When I saw the movie, this is the pairing I was thinking should happen.
Luckycookie chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Great chapter! The ending was really sweet. Neil wasn't bad guy like I thought. I think it was sweet what he did.

I'm kinda sad that the story is over. I enjoyed it very much.
Luckycookie chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
I'm glad you updated. Thank you!

I can't believe that Neill is kinda black mailing Tripp. Killing Tripp if he misbehaves is not the right answer.

It's a good story so far. I can't really say a lot because I am unfamiliar with the Dadnapped characters and such.
Luckycookie chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
Don't worry 'bout it. Take your time. Good reviewers can wait. (I have the feeling I said this before)
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Hey don't worry about it, just update whenever you can. I really hope you finish this though, it's the best Dadnapped fanfic on this website. Ttyl, I can't wait for your update!
Renesmee.Lawliet chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
please make more chapters i like the coupleing idc if people think that it is not crap on them cause they don't know wat they r talking about! LOVE THE STORY MAKE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE