Reviews for Between Two Barren Wastes of Snow
eckomoon chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
I really liked this story. I was a little confused at the end if Kyle shot himself or if Blair shot Kyle. I'm guessing Blair shot Kyle since Chuck said that she saved herself. But the line before it seemed like he had knocked her out so wasn't sure.

Anyway, beautifully written story. Twisted but it wouldn't be Chuck and Blair, if it wasn't dark. Loved the last part about how she would rather wake up with Chuck's hands squeezing the life out of her than wake up with someone else beside her.
finishedd chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I read this whole story in the span of a little less than an hour, it was absolutely incredible! You are one of the best writers in this fandom, no question about it. And because I'm a complete geek, I have to point out a quote that really struck me haha: "Men fall because of the women in their lives. History had proved it. Business would not acknowledge it. But it was as real as any sordid tale of lies and deceit."

Amazing. And you have the characters figured out to a tee.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
I love his therapist. She'll help them out.

So intense. I love how you write and it all comes together how it should in the end.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
I loved this chapter. The frat guys and Chuck Bass taking control and finding what he needs and B seems to have come to her senses...
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
And the plot thickens. I love it. I'm really happy I'm reading this all at once instead of waiting. lol

Glad he told her about the nightmares. And the ILYs. *giggles* *sighs*
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
Jesus, I'm actually glad I'm reading this on Halloween. I feel like this could be the best Horror episode ever.

I really love Chuck and the therapist. ANd that final dream? Wow. Stole my breath.

And B's just...ugh Jackass is everywhere. Creepy douche-bag.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
BC just kills me. I'm so hooked.

BN! I love their friendship. I love how you wrote them.

And the note and Dan's suggestion.

I like Chuck going to therapy.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Dan. You stupid. I feel SO much better now. lol

The flashback to what happened with B/J. Crazy. He's insane.

And I amost threw up.

And Rufus. I know, I know. With this and Jack and everything, it's the C/R that makes me sick. I'm sorry. I can't control myself.

I have a love-hate relationship with Jackass. I just hate Rufus. (And did Eric really say the word Dad? *stomach churns*)

I did like CSE though. And Chuck went to check on her.

And the ... therapy? Eck. Wow.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
oh man, the pictures and Chuck's utter hatred. So heartbreaking.

And BD. Again. I really like it! It bothers me too much. lol But I'm glad he saved her (it's kinda what Dan does, no?).

And oh, B apologizing to Nate. Wow

ECK. Jackass. Careful, Humphrey.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Dammit! Haven't we discussed this DAN thing you do. *deep breath* I don't understand HOW you do it, but you do and I enjoy it and I hate myself for enjoying it. LOL

OMG, those nightmares. I'm so glad I'm not reading this before bed. I don't need Chuck's nightmares.
Tusike6speciale chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
Hi! I've spent my whole afternoon reading your fanfic, I just couldn't stop! I mean it's amazing and you're probably the most talented writer I've found in here! I've read your profile so I know that your talent is real and IMAO it's a shame how writing is underrated in this society..

I've read some of your stories but this one is my favourite! I do love chair angst and I'm deeply fascinated by the particular nature of their relationship.. You described it perfectly, I think.. Chuck's sadistic tendencies as well as Blair's masochist ones.. They complete each other but in a twisted way, forced to love and hate each other at the same time.. Let me say again how I loved your story! And your style as well! Stories were the truth is revealed just piece by piece are my favourite.. You've been great writing this story without making it confused, but just enthralling! Ok, I stop here (but I think I'm gonna PM you about an idea that's just come into my head) and I'm gonna read all your stories ASAP! Bye -Martina- (greetings from Italy!)
suspensegirlinc chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
omg. This is so twisted and kind of relieving? *shakes head* Idk. It is sweet/romantic that they only ever want each other...but what did she tell Serena? That she was glad she died in her dreams? *sighs* *is not completely sure* *feared this would happen* *realizes it sometimes does & that is the beauty of some stories-the mystery* Well, it was a great story. I do really wish that there were some happy epilogue. *sigh* Though I can see how this would go on forever...oh all those therapy sessions...*sigh* but they know where they're together, and well it's an understatement to say I didn't understand what all happened with Kyle. And then suddenly they had vanished to The Palace. And who got shot? Her or Chuck? *sighs* So many questions...and with all your reviews I have no doubt you won't answer. But yes, it was definitely a good story. And the opening paragraphs of this chapter as to how in love with her he was and when it all began and how terrified he was of losing goodness, they were great. :) *beams* My goodness much confusion, and there is a beauty to the end, even if my mind is finding it really hard to translate it at the moment. *will probably have to read the last half a couple more times through* Awesome though. Everything. Truly. )
suspensegirlinc chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
OMG. Well yes, I realized there was another part when I saw the arrow at the top of the page. *felt really stupid when this happened* But I totally didn't see the Kyle thing happened. I didn't even remember who he was, and this is a short fic compared to your others, so that is completely lame in and of itself. Ugh. Well, I don't even know what Scylla and Charbdis is. So...that is also lame, but the chapter was incredible, and I seriously thought this Kyle was going to like attack her in the limo or something. Oh man, so intense! And I am beyond thrilled that Jack is out of the picture. Like Hallelujah! Lol. Great chapter. Phenomenal. For some reason I was thinking Jeff or someone would confront Blair somehow and say they wouldn't be around b/c Chuck Bass told them he was her boyfriend, and she would deny it...*had so many ideas spinning through her head*...I'm way glad that didn't happen. And oh poor Serena. Sheesh, this guy is creepy! I absolutely hate how unpopular Blair is...ugh it makes me sick. *clearly is currently superficial XD* Awesome, awesome chapter though. The conclusion will be thrilling and very satisfying. I can feel it. *noddage*

suspensegirlinc chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
Holy crap. lol. XD Well, I was not a 100% sure who it was. Though now that I think about it both Jeff AND Jack looked suspicious. I am SO glad that there's only one more chapter though! *squeals* (God, I sound so mean) I love that everything came together. It would have killed me if after he finally came to grips that he could come together with her, she decided to deny him. Oh man...that would've killed me. And Jack, ugh. THANK-YOU for not drawing this out like that one I discussed before. That totally saved me. *nods* That last little bit with CB made it all come together. *sighs contently* I'm glad they're good with each other again, or at least starting to be. The important things have been voiced, and that's good. The Dan/Nate issue is...interesting. I really don't know how to comprehend that but perhaps I'm just slow and it won't really matter in the long run. lol. Then again, you might end up surprising me lovingly and explain it to me MORE in the next chapter. Hehe. Beautiful chapter. I just...oh goodness *continues on*
Krism chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
that end, from her saying she'd rather have Chuck squeezing the life out of her than anyone else, and that the therapist better be good. Just wow. You summed up the amazing twisted pair perfectly there. This was a really interesting take on them, loved it.