Reviews for Pitch Black
shadowdemontenma chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Hm...if your not to busy could you right me a fanfiction? and Axel Oc story based off of the song Poison by Groove Coverage? I really enjoy your writing style
shadowdemontenma chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
Aw! Poor Axel and Zoey!
shadowdemontenma chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
Good chapter, i really like where this is going
shadowdemontenma chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
Good Chappie!
shadowdemontenma chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
ahahaha! the Axel thing at the end was so cute! also good chappie, but was Demyx stalking Zoey?
shadowdemontenma chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
this is a really good story. i really like it so far!
Kivanfangirl chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
OMG! I have an idea but I'm not quite sure on how to write it. Ok, how about an Axel/Roxas one shot w/ the song "Christmas Tree" by Lady Gaga. I'm not quite sure on how you would be able to do that but it sounded like a good idea to me! I hope you write more to this story when you have some free time.
Elvenwannabe chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Hey, I know how it feels to not being able to get a new chapter up for your stories. My stories tend to have a slow progression as well because of life and school. (Ugh)

Umm, as far as stoy ideas, *ponders like Zexion XD* maybe with the song "Addicted" by Simple Plan, with an Axel Oc?

Or a really funny one with Vexen with the one song "BRAINS!" by Voltaire. And have him talking to Sora or Roxas. Heehee, that would be REALLY FUNNY!

But it would be ubber awsome if you continue with this story! XD.
SpringBorn chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
"Flames can be shoved up your ass sidways"? Ouch.

I like this. This is pretty interesting. I can't wait for the next one. Please update soon.
Mental Verin chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Lawl! _ Reno got abducteded...heehee! That's expected. But Daddy Sephy is a bit of a surprise. Good Job! Encore Encore!
Zorbert17 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
So far so good. I very much like when Zexion called that girl a man haha. Also, ending very intruiging...I'll keep reading now.
Rinaangstadt chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Nice chapter! And love the name of the cat.
AkuDemyfan chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Great work with it! I just wonder how they got Zoey into the car and handcuffed her. .- And oh no! Reno and Sephiroth taken! That's bad, real bad! Hopefully Zoey and Axel (with maybe help from other friends) can find them soon!

Keep up with it! D

...over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Kivanfangirl chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
O WHAT? That's it? Aw..(sad face) What are you doing? WOW. Axel is older than Angel(from the TV series branched from Buffy)! *laughs loudly* By the way, I like the name you gave the cat. You named her after a Mother Goddess. _ But, I think Bastet would've been cooler. _ ( cat Godess / Protector) Anywho, please keep the chappies coming! I'm crying b/c there isn't any more to read. :(
Elvenwannabe chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
*jaw drops* WHAT THE FROGS IS HAPPENING? WHAT HAPPENED TO ZOEY'S DAD AND AXEL'S BRO? AHH! I hope you put the next chappie on. oh, and by the way, i luv the name you gave her cat. Isis is an awsome name!:D Plz write more, i can't wait to read some more of your awsome story! You rox\m/!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »