Reviews for How Taking Down Legacy Failed
Blancake chapter 33 . 5/10
STOP. TOYING. WITH. MY. FEELINGS! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE ITS LIKE A FUCKING SOAP-OPERA BUT I CANT STOP READING WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!
nobody chapter 97 . 2/23
Why arent u continuing this love?
MyVDiary09 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
There is an author named Emily love copying this story , its called taking down legacy failed
I'm a Duck chapter 249 . 7/25/2014
You should make a remake of this story but switch the characters around and change the name. It can explain how Mickie's life would be like if she was with John at first or if she ended up with Ted after all. I just thought that would be a good idea. :)
Guest chapter 249 . 5/25/2014
Storyline idea
What if randy and mickie had a big arguement and randy cheats on her with mandy leading to them wanting to divorce until mickie finds out she may be pregnant but as shes on her way to tell randy mandy awners and says he doesent wanna see you were happy without you everyone is leading to mickie going back to the car and drving until she's in a car crash or an earth quake or somthing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Pleaseeee update this storyyy!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/11/2014
One of my favorite chapters! :) please update this story I think there's so much you can add to it!
PissedOff chapter 249 . 2/17/2014
when the hell are you gonna update? i have been waitingggggg and sweetie let me tell you this, i am not getting any younger! i saw a grey hair in the mirror the other day! please updateeeeeee before i grow old from waiting.
shily chapter 249 . 1/13/2014
please updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this fic asap lol
Natalia chapter 249 . 12/29/2013
update the story pleaseeeeee, i love it
lilrocky80 chapter 249 . 12/14/2013
please update
Guest chapter 249 . 12/2/2013
Really hope you update!
angie chapter 249 . 11/29/2013
I still love this story. Can you update more please?
stedfhbvsdfgcvfh chapter 249 . 11/2/2013