Reviews for Crimson Pharaoh and his Amethyst Mate
Update please
Will yami find yugi
Will yugi forgive yami
Marvel fan 98 chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Update
Marvel fan 98 chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Tell how yugi ended up in the human world and update
nikki chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
Please update more forthis story... I really love it
Arivania Moons chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
*glare* I sooo Hate you Yami. With a capital H!
Yami: But that's HER Yami! Not ME!
I don't give a fucking damn! *turns to you and points* *growls* Keep going and QUIT. MAKING. YAMI. A. BASTARD! This is why I love Atemu! He is sensitive! Yami is a fucking emotionally-detached bastard!
Yugi: *tears up* Why? Why are you so mean! Mary-Chan at least doesn't do that!
Yami: *turns to Yugi* Then you've never read one of her stories. *crosses arms*
Yugi: *ignores Yami*
Atemu: *punches Yami* Come on Yugi. *walks off with Yugi in tow*
Atem: *watching this unfold* *looks at you* Congrats. I finally have the grounds to beat the crap out of Yami! *claps* *grabs Yami and walks off, screams being hear two minuets after they left*
*blink* *whines* Aten! I need ya!
Aten: What for?
*smiles a smile that would scare the crap outta all da yamis combined* Let's finish writing the first chapter to my knew story! *drags Aten off* *shouts from distance* PLEASE CONTINUE!
Arivania Moons chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I think it's spelled Wdjat, but not sure.
Sim11r chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
please write more!
Valenntine2000 chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
i highly doubt yami will get far, but eh. he can try all he wants. this will just make the plot go on bfore a real villian comes. anyway nice story and cant wait to see what happens next! ;)
Valenntine2000 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
well, i know the eye of horus is very diffrent from the eye of wjdat. i believe that the eye yugioh uses is wjdat's. The eye of horus is diffrent. i do not know of an eye of ra. never heaard of it. Either enough of my history lesson, i love this so far and cant wait to see the next chapter. btw i know it is already here, but i wanted to answer your question. bye! -
YamiLuna chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Please continue writing this story!
X3X
alex chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
hi amazing story please update! :) :) :) :)
Nekoyasha12 chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
XD AHHHHH! Yeah!
Random idea: What if Atemu found Yugi first? You know, since Yugi's powers have blocked Yami's for a moment Yami can't since him, but Atemu can. Yugi could be unknowingly blocking the link but Atemu can sense him just fine. Though Atemu would need to sneak away cause Yami might follow him.

XD Yeah! Thank you so much hun. And I'm so glad I could help you get your muse back. x3
Eagerly awaiting for me!
Nekoyasha12 chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Awesome! I loving this.
As for your musing problem…maybe….this might help?
Here's what has suddenly sprung up in my head:

Definitely smut! As for type, not all the way. Just like heavy foreplay. I don't think Yugi would be ready to go all the way just yet.
However, I feel the smut should ether be at the end of the next chapter of the beginning of the one after. Simply because so far throughout the story Yugi's stated he isn't ready for full on sex yet. And even Joey stated he was worried. So now that Atemu was forced away Yami feels to can have Yugi all to himself.
I think you should have the next chapter start out with things getting heated, like how Atemu would be with Yugi. But when Yugi finally realizes Yami wasn't more he tries to say no but Yami won't take no for an answer due to his jealousy and envy Atemu got to be so interment with Yugi and he didn't. Yugi in fear could release some of his hikari powers on Yami(Yami wouldn't have expected it so it was super effective). And ending with Yugi in horrified tears yelling at Yami that he was just like the bullies and that he water Atemu back cause at least Atemu respected his feelings. Then he could fly away and wether magically. suddenly, randomly or by sheer fate come across Joey's pack where Joey helps calm and comfort his friend.
Meanwhile Atemu rages at Yami for being such a stupid idiot. Wallowing his shame and pity and disgusted at himself for nearly raping Yugi it finally hit Yami that from what Yugi said he was nearly raped by the bullies.
Here Yami goes off to try and fix this with his mate.

PS. Can this become Mobiumshipping?
Yugi's sister death chapter 13 . 8/19/2013