Reviews for The Evil that Men Say
silentpixiee chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
*squee* :o) ...

Ahem, now that that's out! I LOVED this! God I hope this happens on Thursday! Kripke should hire you *nods* thanks so much for puttin' this up and sharing with all of us broken fangirls :o)

Much Love,

Pixiee
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
wow dean came to his senses add more want to read more thanks and hurry this is interesting
Visionairy chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow, that was great! Could you arrange for that to be the actual episode on Thursday? I loved the last line, "When Sam picked up one ring later, Dean didn’t even let him get one word in. He burst out, “Sammy, I can be there in an hour-” Perfect!
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 9/26/2009

CB
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh, thank you! They have to get back together and the sooner the better! This is going to be quite an episode.

Loved it. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Ah, if only Dean would make that call.
Dawn N chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
You read my mind! I'm thinking (hoping) that Dean realizes that something pushed Sam over the edge and contacts him when he wakes up. This fic said a lot of what I've been thinking about 5.04.

Great Job :-)
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow. I can't tell you how much I loved this. Though it breaks my heart that Sam may fall to that, it was so great the way all the secrets and hurt came out. All the things Dean didn't know there to see. And his realization that he had helped push Sam into some of it. The best part was him waking up to find that he still had time to fix it. Let's hope EK goes this route. We need the brolove back. Great job.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Great fic. I could definitely see something like this happening. I can't wait to see "The End". It looks awesome.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2