Reviews for Cure for the Common Man
RoseSilver999 chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
I... *sob* I LOVE soap operas! *insert bawling me here* if they're about sonny and Chad
rosesilver999 chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Damn Pretty-Little-Liars-Fan friends. My first thought was 'A!' My second thought was 'facepalm.'
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 23 . 10/1/2013
you'd see... she's preggers... right!? !?
I LOVE this so much! it was so amazing, not boring at all and i enjoyed it so much, it was also funny at times, most of all how extremely obvious is that you loooooooove Nick Jonas! ;) and put him everywhere you could!
I don't liked Taylor and her bitchy attitude about my baby Demi!
«One thing though, you said that Chad liked this Dan.. whateves' body better than Demz I mean Sonny but gotta tell ya gurl! Demi has a hell of a body nowadays!»
I ship Channy so much and was and still am so sad because of the end we got on the actual series. I fangirled when weeks ago they reunited randomly on the street and we got pictures and yay! like my first OTP of all time together again! holy molly i cried.
This was so incredible, i gotta say i knew Dantiny (or whatever.) involvement all along, is just way too Chad-like.
how creepy that some of the stuff you wrote actually happened now in reality, just not in 2014 but in 2013! oh and Zac broke up with Vanessa and he's bi and Selena dated Justin and OH! that was so funny! ! ! the way you wrote him, haha omg.
anyway congrats on the cool work! keep it up babe! :DD xx
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
Her name's «Allison Monroe» That's why they called her "Sonny"
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
This gets so interesting because they're both trying to win over the other! not anyone else, that's great! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE IT
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
you're perfect, this is perfect! ! ! ! i love this, i have to admit it i thought this wouldn't be good at all but by god such a wonderful surprise! ! ! !
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Umm u know that I think u should not mention God like that...don't question Him Hes God and he lovez you
biebersbiebet chapter 18 . 7/18/2011
if u dont stop hatin on bieber i might need to change my virtual kick into a REAL kick *virtual kick* ;(
biebersbiebet chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
biebers mine xPhis names gramatically correct xD i b4 e ecept after c xD
AlliPaige chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
OKAY, SO I READ THIS WHOLE STORY IN 3 HOURS. I COULDN'T PUT MY LAPTOP DOWN. YEAH, IT WAS THAT AMAZINGFUL. YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT. I LOVED IT FROM THE START, AND IT WAS FUNNY IN SOME PARTS, AND OTHER PARTS MADE ME WANNA CRY, AND OTHER PARTS MADE ME GET HOT AND BOTHERED BECAUSE IT WAS SO ROMANTIC! (i dont mean that in a bad way lol..)

it was fantastic! keep it up!
LOLChanny819 chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
Oh my gosh! You're a genius! This was awesome! Eeepp! I love this spmuchand it sucks that it's over! SMILES!

LOL
Channyobsessed123 chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
Oh my gosh.. This is by far one of my most favorite stories ever! I cried in this story and it wasn't really a sad part it was just Chad and sonny and I became so attached to Chad in this story! I have read just about all your stories and I love each and every one of them! Please continue writing! Your writing brings me absolute happiness and makes me wish we could all have fairytale relationships but oh well! Amazing story love!
Rachpop chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
You lived in FL? i live there, in a small populated by the elderly. Elderly Snow Birds me being late to school and other stuffs. Good news is that Wal-Mart is nice at 5 AM.
past decembers chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
SWAC97 chapter 23 . 12/22/2010
you are one of my favorite authors and fanfiction:)))