Reviews for Human
Escha chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
A cute picture of the relationship between Ulquiorra and Orihime.
Tiny Cherie chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
the last 5 lines made me cry. again. i got emotional easily because of ulquiorra and orihime. -_-;; GAH I BLAME BLEACH CHAPTER 353!
gillian32 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
ooh, i loved this! very poetic and i love the refrain, "she is human, he reminds himself, and because she is human, she is trash." i love how you weave the canon quotes in here, it fits so well! great work!
Sekai-Kage chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This was terrific; I loved it, the way you wrote it and the way you kept Ulquiorra brilliantly in character. Well done!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh my gosh...I am about to cry seriously. This is so powerful and I love it! And don't say you're a loser for putting in canon moments, I think it just added to the piece and made it more real. Because I can totally see Ulqui feeling all this. Oh, so sad but so moving; amazing work!
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
3: but i LIKE my heart! i wanna keep it, please and thankyou :D

this is pretty good

great job!
kikuuu chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
"Review, or Ulquiorra will hunt you down in the middle of the night and rip out your heart. Trash. :)"

If I review, will he still come and visit? XP

Ulqui 3

I loved your fic...butbutbut... Ulqui died again!

;.;
QuitaBug chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Love it! I like that you used events that actually happened and morphed it into a romance. Makes me feel like there was actually romance between them in the manga/anime.
Fuhrer chapter 1 . 9/30/2009

LOL. I gotta, say, between that line and the last one, I'm not sure which one I like better. Loved this piece with all my heart. It's so hard to find a fanfiction with a properly-written Ulquiorra, but you really hit the nail on the head. Everything is spot-on. Great job!
cerise888 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Succint and beautiful!

Great job keeping Ulquiorra in character. This is such an accurate portrayal of Ulquiorra, I think it can be canon.
Bankai Betty chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I think you got it right. Very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow. That is my first impression after reading this one-shot. I love Ulquiorra. Whether it's for his looks or personality, I have a strange fixation for the character and the fanfictions made for him. This story has done nothing to negatively change that view; rather, it has made me like and appreciate Ulquiorra even more. Some may think cannons are just poor rewrites of the media off which they are inspired, and in certain cases this is true. However, I think that this story does what a cannon should do: give a deeper insight into characters and the experiences they have. You are a fairly good writer and have a talent for eloquent writing. Continue to make stories; you have talent.