Reviews for Trickster
x stickers chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
So good!
Scorpio-18 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
this is amazing :O usually I don't read a whole fanfic but this kept me gripped! AHH love it 3 your an amazing writer!
vikingdogdemon chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Excellent, excellent smutty and fun FF. I'm nuts about the SC triangle and "Trickster" is a perfect post-series treat. I would highly recommend a beta reader. Some editing would greatly improve the flow of this story. Thanks for the good read :)
AngelXDestroy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I don't even think there are perfect enough words to truly explain how great this story is. All I can say is it was mesmerizing and the best threesome of them I ever read.
wolfeyesfang chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
LOL! THAT WAS HOT AND HILARIOUS!
Death by Me chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
omg . this story made me blush. thts saying something
Azuna10 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
i'm SPEECHLESS lol this is AWESOME O/O
Hana Hikaru chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OMG. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

I LOVE YOU

AND YOUR SEXY WRITING.

:) youre my new inspiration. :DDD
Donna-Darko chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
oh god wow. just WOW. this is the BEST threesome story i have ever read in my life,and i'm kind of a perv so i've read alot. Thank you for being awesome, i must now go draw

~Donna~
Rasika-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hot! Fantastic work. Loved reading it. Thanks for the entertainment!
KappaxKaiju chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ha! I love this story!

You were great at keeping everyone in character! Especially Mugen!

I love how she tricked them into kissing. XD And how the bandits were watching the whole time. XDDD
PerfectLover chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was awesome!
RamonaFlowers20 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
this was awesome!please continue it!

-Ramona F.
Dani Rose Ventra chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
nice im suprised there arent more loved it
Flimmi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow, amazing lemon!

I'm not too fond of threesome, and I would never imagined something like that in Samurai Champloo

Ever

But, it was not so crude, very well balanced. What impress me is that you refleted perfectly the dynamic of the duo, but in more sexual way. You kept Mugen's crude personnality without making it too rude or too annoying.

God you're story's amazing and I'll go for a fave for this one!