Reviews for Since You Been Gone
thebreenutgallery chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
I actually feel really bad for Hannibal in this one! Bad for Face too, of course, but this time worse for the colonel. It was switched in the first story. And speaking of the first story, this was just as well written and paced. I would've liked a little more of Face's backstory during those six months he was gone, but it concluded well. Well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2016
This sequel and the original story are good but if I may offer one criticism, the time frame was a little jumbled. Sometimes it seemed as if it was written pre-show (the guys didn't seem to know things about each other) and other times it seemed mid to post show (when you referenced episodes). Your dialogue was great and it read well. I'm headed off to find more of your work now. Thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
Really well written story handling sensitive issues the characters were spot on enjoyed this and August, October thank you for writing them :)
avieryfriend chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
Great chapter. Loved the chase and the scene with BA. It was spot on. I could just hear Hannibal letting BA have it. You reall right the characters perfectly.
avieryfriend chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
That was a really in depth chapter that revealed quite a bit about Murdocks feelings. At least he reached out and Face reached back, even just a little. Really enjoyed this chapter
avieryfriend chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
I so love the bond between Murdock and Face, in some ways they have a lot in common, especially their past. Definately more like brothers than friends.
avieryfriend chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
So much animosity and unforgiveness that Face has towards Hannibal. I am just dying to know what happened between those two. You've done a great job describing Face's feelings of depression and hopelessness. Only Murdock can get through to him, that I feel for certain. He and Face have a strong bond.
avieryfriend chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
Wow what a great story. So much mystery about what happened between Temp and Hannibal, so much hurt and heartache. Can't wait to read more and find out what happened.
peppe1951 chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
Great ending...everything back to normal as the A-Team heads out. The girl was returned to her family even thoughnot by the A-Team themselves...Face let down his wall to own up to his problems. I would have liked it better if it didn't have so many "gd's" in it but it was an exciting story.
mille libri chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
A very satisfying wrap-up to both stories! Glad to see the team back to its usual form.
mille libri chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
I hadn't expected the ease of the mission any more than Hannibal - or apparently Decker - had, and I found the surprise highly entertaining!
mille libri chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Always good when Hannibal and Face are on the same side again, and I found the detail of Murdock's jacket and the POW scars very powerful.
mille libri chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Perfect Hannibal style, stealing the MP car and then setting the MPs on Decker, and BA was absolutely spot on.
mille libri chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
There's an almost antic quality about Murdock's sanity in this chapter that is really perfect. He plays the buffer between Hannibal's attempt at sane parenting and Face's attempt to find sanity in his sudden departure from it very well and balances them out.
mille libri chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Murdock and Face complement each other well, and I like the relationship between them that you have here, almost as much as I like Murdock facing off against Hannibal - both men so completely in character that I could hear their voices while I read.