Reviews for Since You Been Gone
mille libri chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
The situation has really gone from bad to worse, and I think Hannibal's continuing breakdown of decisiveness and good judgement is very believable, as is Murdock's corresponding rise into sanity.
mille libri chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
For its brevity, each word of the chapter packs a punch, making Hannibal and Murdock and even B.A.'s state of mind eminently clear. Since letting down his team is Hannibal's worst nightmare, it's no wonder he's at his breaking point.
pixiepatti chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
I particlarly liked Murdock in this one.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Well, I asked for BA and I got BA...but why did Hannibal have to loose the Van? :( lol. So, what does Face have to say?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
*blinks* okay. Well, um...okay. *sigh* trust Murdock to give Face the kick in the butt he needs in the nicest way possible. Let's see... I hope BA shows up soon. I know he's not great at the whole comfort thing, but I get the feeling they're gonna need his style of taking care of his friends. Anywho, on to the next chapter.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Once again, I love that man. If anyone is gonna ease Face out of his shell, it'll be Murdock. And Hannibal will be the one to catch him before he un-fixably breaks.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
These are the moments where I could kiss the man (Murdock, that is)! He's crazy alright, like a fox. And I'm glad to see Hannibal take his advice. Yeesh, Face. What the heck are you thinking? *hug*
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
I'm with Hannibal on this. Face didn't do this to himself (if the cuts are that thin/shallow enough to scab, then my guess is there was a struggle. Someone had to stage it, probably cause he got to close to figuring something out. Now, yes, Hannibal does deserve some crap for what happened, but Murdock's starting to become uncharitable about it. See, this is why I don't like when something's wrong with the guys. One thing sends everything else tailspinning. Glad to see B.A. is still (in his own way) taking care of everyone.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow...Hannibal got all that on so little? What did he hear on the other side of the line? And who called the number? I mean, I could see Mamma do so, but she would at least talk to Hannibal...what is going on?
Iratus chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
Loved it. I could really hear BA's voice as I read his dialogue. You've done a good job of keeping the characters in character and of explaining why Face is the way he is in the show. Keep up the good work. :)
Sanzi chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
Thank you for finishing this story, so glad to see it didn't get left dangling in the wind :) Loved this fic, a lot, and the ending was surprising yet perfectly beliavable. Great work!
Haro kzoids chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Hi!

A very interesting twist that happens at the end of the story, very well. I despise about the scam or if it was very good, those that are left smiling. Face to imagine climbing the tree with the dogs licking, I cause a complete grace. Excellent.

Buena suerte.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Great ending to your story :) Typical BA and Murdock :P Loved the entire story; it was a great ride. I can't wait for your next one.

~Lily
Cap'n Awesome chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
*Dances* This is my complete story dance. I made it up specially to celebrate the Faceman's recovery, I love it 3 They've got the van and they're back on the road.

By the way, you should totally do the supernatural story idea, It'd be like Scooby Doo, but slightly more bad ass xD
louand chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
After lurking on this website for over a year I have finally signed up so I can offer my appreciation for this story and it's prequel, August,October. I've really enjoy both, with the build up and tension in the first, to the harrowing conclusion in this story. Please, please, please can we have an update on Underneath the Dying Rambutan, another of my favourites.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »