Reviews for Since You Been Gone
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
lad it seems to of worked out and Face seems to be ok now.
lunaz chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
Thank you for an highly enjoyable read. The ending was unexpected but good.
rawriloveyou chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
I loved this story completely from start to finish. What a lovely way to end it. Brilliant.
ealcynn chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
Just came back to read this again and to say I can't wait for more! Great as ever.
Belker chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
Great read!
Haro kzoids chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
ahhh ... I feel a little cheated. You put the cake in front of me, asking me with a smile Do you?, say Yeeeeessss and give me a cherry and a 'later'

You scam me! hahaha crazy! it just makes Faz ... because if I wait for the cake.

I'd like to say that the chapter is bad, but it would be lying, is a springboard to a better and I congratulate you for keeping me interested ... but ... are bad for that too.

Until the next update, thanks for the chapter.
Eternally1Yours chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Epic. Decker you old fool :D fell or another trick! Haha great chapter!

Eternally Yours,

Bee
Thistle of Liberty chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
They do actually deserve something turning out nicely, for once. And Decker deserves getting the van stolen back. Nice chapter, with proper A-Team feeling.
rawriloveyou chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
:D I was so glad when I saw this had been posted, I love this story. Brilliant chapter, as always, and I'm very sad to hear that the next chapter will be the last. But I can't wait for it! Fantastic work!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Sorry to see it ending.

I love face stories.

At least BA got his precious van back.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Wow, the ending already? It was a great one, can't wait for the conclusion!

~Lily
dwelian chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
I'm loving this fic! You really have the motions rolling around here, and have completely sucked me in. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Gage39 chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
This is a really good story. I hope you finish it and your other one about the POW camp soon.
Haro kzoids chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Vaya!

No doubt the story lives up to the title. Face The idea of escape punishment for leaving no doubt put a touch of humor (comic) before ... good confession that has so badly and does not walk Hannibal seeing who they should be.

Just ... oh pain ... When to update? I inform you that it is very cruel of you to keep us in the waiting ... although we tnegas smiling from ear to ear when you do ... A Christmas gift? that you would update the list of Santa.

everything is going right. Thanks for the story.

Felices fiestas!
ShaylaRah chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
You HAVE to finish writing this story! You just have to! I want to find out what happens, and wjo that girl really is!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »