Reviews for Since You Been Gone
love it
Nyu1204 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
love it soo good
Thistle of Liberty chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Lovely. :) I just can't get enough of paternal!Hannibal.
rawriloveyou chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
Brilliant. Nice chat with Hannibal and Face, really well written. Please update soon!
lunaz chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Oh that was a twist to the story. I wonder if the missing girl connected to what happened to Face in the past. Looking forward to more of the story.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
poor Face. That was so sad. What a way to live for a little.

I am glad though he opened out and Hannibal was the one he told. I think b/c it seems like they have a father/son type relation he was the right one to tell. I just hope they can get passed this and Face gets better.

Cant wait to hear about the girl.
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
thanks!

really like the update, though it's very dark.

poor face, having to relieve those memories. hope he can get over his past and well again.

the mystery of the girl: i'm really curious how you will solve that puzzle!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
So many questions answered! I like the story behind Murdock's jacket. Honestly, I always thought that he just really liked it :P And Face's childhood - so sad and awful! But I think it's going to be ok between him and Hannibal. Please continue soon!

~Lily
styxrider1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
PLEASE continue! I NEED to know how this story ends!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
please continue! pretty please!

just have to know how the story ends, what about face and murdock and who / where's the girl?

please update soon!
Noutchka chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
I like your story so far, because I think your writing is excellent :) But I don't like the idea of Murdock pretending to be insane. It's an endless debate isn't it ?

I like to think that he has issues and escapes them by being crazy. Anyway great story !
Noutchka chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
As always, I love the way you handle the dialogues :) Great great great
kevlev11 chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Face! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
onlyGodcanjudgeme chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Love it :)
xXCHAZYWOOXx chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Please complete this-I cant wait for another chapter!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »