Reviews for Since You Been Gone
rawriloveyou chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Brilliant, amazing, wonderful! I can't wait to read more, this is even better than the first one! Please update soon!
Eternally1Yours chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
This is really good! Please continue .

Eternally Yours,

Bee
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Wonderful. I loved it ;)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
I cant believe Hannibal let the van in a sense get kidnapped. I hope they can get it back and not to much damage was done to it.

Wow Tawina was already married and got(or tried) married to another man also. Thats messed up.

I hope when Face does wake up if HAnnibal is there waiting he wont be mad. They really need to talk. Get everything worked/straightened out.
Haro kzoids chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
HOla

Como creo que tu español es mejor que mi inglés me atrevo a dejarlo en español.

Ni te imaginas la alegrìa que sentí al ver que aparecía en la lista... nostalgia o curiosidad de meterme de nuevo ahì.

Uhhh se acercan otros secretos y de nuevo Zaz nos dejas colgados esperando el ¿Que pasará? ¿Qué dirá?

La idea de la Van en manos de Decker sin duda es grande.

Al parecer Murdock sabe mediar muy bien... eso que Faz (Face) quiera hablarle (falta de qué) es un buen signo.

Gracias por continuarla... aunque grrrerrrrr con lo ocupada que estoy... Bah... le haré tiempo... si pudiera estirar el dìa... o me vuelvo màs ordenada (si claro).

Creo que hasta tengo una historia dando vueltas por ahì... cuando aterrice espero que sea aceptable.
letsplaypretend chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
this was lovely! i was just saying to myself the other day, "Jayme, have you read any of that wonderful A-Team story lately?"

and then i answered myself, "Why no, self, i haven't. have you?"

and then...

well, actually, we don't need to go into that. all you'se guys needs ta know is tha' this was wawnderfool.

and if i ever try to write an accent out ever again, you have full permission to shoot me.
letsplaypretend chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
rabid pidgeons...nice. :) can pidgeons even *be* rabid? maybe geese...geese are scary, girl, SCARY. so's your writing skills, by the way. IN. SANE. i basically just devoured the first one in your series of these things (i just wrote that because i can't remember the name...that's how crap my memory is) and this one too... great job, and im definitely looking forward to the next update!
Twilightstar7 chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Love the story so far! The Rabid Pigeons part made me laugh :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
Haro kzoids chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Gran historia, làstima que no la terminaras. Una forma diferente de presentar al equipo y los problemas que no se muetran pero deben existir como en cualquier familia.

Buen trabajo.
A Liar called Jago chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
That was a good one.

I really like this scene when Decker was looking for Peck.

Just how it could have happend in one episode.

Very realistic.

Waiting for the next chapter!

Hurry up! ;)

hehehehe...
redrose7856 chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Holy cow, dude! You are AMAZINGLY good at writing the A-Team! I love the Murdock/Face friendship and the realization that Murdock's little world is not as happy as it seems. and you're good at predicting what the readers want: I was wondering what happened to poor Chrissy. Yay, this means they'll solve the case! GREAT work on this, can't wait for many more happy updates!

Cheers!

~redrose7856
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Ahah, rabid pigeons. Nice :D Great chapter! I see the light! Perhaps a friendship on the mend? And I love how Face told Murdock he wanted to be Hannibal. Priceless.

~Lily
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Seems like there might be a slow start to Face and Hannibal being a bit civil towards each other. Maybe soon they can have a conversation.

Hopefully they cam find out more about the little girl.
Sarah2010 chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Have just discovered FanFiction and am completely hooked already. I came across it by accident, I hadn't known anything like this existed.

I have fond memories of the early series (didn't like the last couple of seasons so much) & it has been such a pleasure to read your stories - brillant characterisation, I love the angst & camaraderie.

Face was always my favourite character - please promise he's going to be OK!

I can't wait for the next chapter/s... don't leave us hanging (please)
A Liar called Jago chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
Good work!

I was waiting for the next chapter. And here it is!

Better than I thought it would be.

Thanks.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Hope Hannibal will talk to Face without any outburst of fury.

O_O