Reviews for Since You Been Gone
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Seems like there might be a slow start to Face and Hannibal being a bit civil towards each other. Maybe soon they can have a conversation.

Hopefully they cam find out more about the little girl.
Sarah2010 chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Have just discovered FanFiction and am completely hooked already. I came across it by accident, I hadn't known anything like this existed.

I have fond memories of the early series (didn't like the last couple of seasons so much) & it has been such a pleasure to read your stories - brillant characterisation, I love the angst & camaraderie.

Face was always my favourite character - please promise he's going to be OK!

I can't wait for the next chapter/s... don't leave us hanging (please)
A Liar called Jago chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
Good work!

I was waiting for the next chapter. And here it is!

Better than I thought it would be.

Thanks.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Hope Hannibal will talk to Face without any outburst of fury.

O_O
charmed-punkk chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Haha, Love it! You are really good! Keep on writing! :) "I love it when some good fanfic comes together." haha. :).
charmed-punkk chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Love it! I'm An A-Team SUPER FAN myself. So, keep up the GREAT writing :) I'll be reading!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
At least Murdock got a little talk out of FAce. Hopefully thast will help when it comes time for FAce to talk to Hannibal. He needs to talk yo talk to him too. Hannibal cares and is worried about him too same with BA.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait for you to continue ;)
AlenaRivendell chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
great chapter! I love murdock's and Face's interaction - it is adorable ) Hope for an update soon!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
Thanks for updating! I really enjoyed reading Murdock's parts; he's such a good friend. :) Great job with the tensions and personalities as well. Please update again soon!
Jago chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Yeah! A sequel to August, October!

I could hug you.

Oh, hell!

Face just tried to kill himself?

*sniff*

I don't like that. U_U

Hope he's not going to do anything stupid again!

I like how Murdock talks to Face. He would be a damn good psychiatrist. hehehe...

Again well written!

Next chapter? Soon please! O_O
lunaz chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Oh Wow! The emotions radiating between Face and Hannibal and between Hannibal and Murdock and Murdock and Face...takes a deep breath...were powerful and kept one hooked right to the end. Well done.
Pickle Reviver chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Great! Gimme more
Cap'n Awesome chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Wo! Update! Awesome as always, I think Murdock is definately the best one to talk to Facey 'bout his problems, and also you write Murdocks accent perfectly, it's like he's talking in my head :D Texan Accents for the win! And this story for the win also. Keep writing!
catincanada chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Glad Face looks like he's gonna pull through.I really really HOPE that Murdock took the gun with him when he left the room, because if he didn't, even IF Face doesn't try and use it Hannibal is gonna be really pissed to see it (especially since Face already made 1 suicide attempt). And if he didn't take it, apart from how Hannibals gonna go balistic on him about leaving a gun with Face, there is the likelyhood Face would pick it up and contemplate using it even if he wasn't actually decided to, and oh boy would it be bad if Hannibal walked in on THAT. And it would mess Face up even worse to be accused of trying to die again if he wasn't but had only been thinking on it no planing to actually do it, he'd get all angry defensive feel hurt mistrusted etc and think that Hannibal or whoever entered was overreacting (even if they really weren't; or were only misunderstanding his intents- like if he picked it up to stick it in the dresser then started thinking of using it but seeing it in his hands Hannibal freaks thinking hes about to use it for example). If the gun's still in the room, there will be mega trouble between him and hannibal and between hannibal and Murdock (not to mention B.A.'s reaction if and when HE hears about it).

Great chapter, thanks for updating.

The REAL real 'anonymouse' aka anonymouse

(I searched the fanfic names and anonymouse wasn't taken BUT it wouldn't let me use it so I had to change from anonymouse to The REAL real 'anonymouse' for logging in purposes (why it wont let me just use anonymouse even when it doesn't show anyone else using it I don't know but eh what can ya do?)

I may still forget and sign anonymouse on unsigned unlogged reviews on occasion but The REAL real 'anonymouse' is my official name now.
AlenaRivendell chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
hey this was an awesome chapter! I am really looking forward to the next one! I really like Murdock and Face's bond it is so genuine!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »