Reviews for Since You Been Gone
Pickle Reviver chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Omg! Mah baby is dying! D:
anonymouse chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Oh wow, I hope Face will be ok. I am wondering though... Why he's still out cold if the bloods stopped? Did he take some drug or get drunk before he cut (assuming he was the one did it)? Please update soon, because I know I wanna see what happens hext.
Mentalist L-J chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Oo WOW, I love this story, please updat as soon as you can.

Velms.
Billy N Brook chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Don't die, Face! Face used to be my least favorite character but now he's gowing on me because of your stories. Keep up the good work.
Ecda chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Poor Face..Glad they found him and happy that Murdock is there too! He does know how to talk to Face better than Hannibal.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Oh, that's so sad! Poor Face :( But I think there's more to the story. Great description of the apartment, I swear I could smell and see everything there too! Continue soon!
trauma chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
oh my!...

that was really worth waiting for!

I hope everything will go well for the guys ;)
lunaz chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Wow this was an intense chapter. You could feel the tension between Hannibal and Murdock and despair from Face. Well done.
subtleshadeofgrey chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Oh my poor Facey! Loved it even more than chapter 1. Particularly like the slightly abrasive relationship between Hannibal and Murdock. Both care deeply about Face yet have very different ways of showing it. Loved that even unconscious Face managed to steal the show. So many questions raised and I can't wait to find out the answers.
ncismom chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Just catching up on this one and realize that i need to go read your other one first! Great job so far and now, i'm going to go and find out what happened to get us to this point.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Ahh

So glad they found Face. I hope he will be ok and wake up soon. Now that they found him Hannibal wont want to leave him and will do waht ever it takes to make sure he gets better.

I love when Murdock called and yelled break then Hannibal was already moving before he was total in the van.

Cant wait until BA gets there and see Face. And the state hes in.
Calenmarwen chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Ah first review for chapter 2. Very tense, loved Murdock phoning Hannibal to break then appearing like that. I hope Face did change his mind, also that Murdock's with him when he wakes up, less stressful for him although I can't see Hannibal letting him out of his sight. Looking forward to more, hope you get them to work it all out.
Billy N Brook chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Wattestaebchen chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Well...that's...mean...I really hope you don't just say soon, but don't mean it? Don't you. Cause that would make me a might bit sad...And you don't want your reviewers to be sad, do you :P yours worms
The Barnes chapter 1 . 10/15/2009