Reviews for Since You Been Gone
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow, what a cliffie! I really like this series you've been writing and after a chapter ending like that, can't wait for an update. I particularly like the way you write Murdock, I also believe he's not half as in-sane as he makes out. He also have every right to be mad with Hannibal, although he doesn't know the exact circumstances. Murdock and Face do seem to have the stongest friendship, and I hope that comes through in following chapters. Looking forward to a good story!
stbk chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Just great :)
Aprilborn chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
cool beginning! Write more soon and add some BA growling please)
Jullian Gray chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I have really fallen in love with this story and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

Jullian
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Ohmigosh "It's Face. He's dying." I felt as if I had gotten that call, I was left dumbfounded! Ah, please, he can't die! Post the next chapter son
Cap'n Awesome chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
*Explodes loudly* You finally made me explode with the awesomeness of your fics! Well done. I have to clean up now.
subtleshadeofgrey chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
WHAT! No...peeks through fingers to see if the cliff is any lower...nope. Now I know that you wouldn't be so evil as to kill off anyone but even so...whimper!:D Loved Murdock's attitude. Hannibal sometimes needs reminding that he's a Colonel not God! Hope he can put Face back together again. Great start, I'm hooked.
trauma chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
oh, a person gotta really have some nerves for reading your stories - you stop at such thrilling places!..

but they are perfect nevertheless!

PLEASE, update as soon as you can!
Hogan 51 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh that was so mean of you:-) To leave us hanging right here! I mean come on! Oh well...I guess I could deal with it. BUT, I really hope you update soon or it's going to drive me crazy wondering what's happened with poor Face.
Deana chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
OMG ARE YOU INSANE! What a place to leave us! ROTFL ;)

Seriously...wow...monster cliffhanger. Post chapter 2 soon please!
lunaz chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That's one way to shock a person. What a cliff hanger.
TheLovethief chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I like your writing. The characters are very, well, in character and the dialogues are believable. I can hear them talking :)

But please update soon, I'm really worried about Face now )

/LT
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
ugg what a way to leave a person hanging.

You better not have Face die at any point.

They need to get there fast and BA also need to know whats going on.

Cant wait to find out who called.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8