Reviews for Grim Reaper Kyo
ExplosiveSex chapter 5 . 3/29
This story is all over the place. You're not even telling the story from Naruto's point of view or what's going on in Naruto's world. The whole story from what I've read so far are these stupid gods and their retarded antics, mainly their stupid betting on Naruto and this Kyo. The whole time it has been mainly about 2 things. Kyo complaining and chatting it up with Kyuubi and the gods and how their system works with the demons and angels and the damned. I came here wanting to read about Naruto. If you throw in some fantasy shit, at least make it so that Naruto, the MAIN character, has some large role in it. Otherwise don't list him as one of your characters, instead list your OC as one.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
This is what I hate. You guys/girls wont finish your fics
Leo de Cielo chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
Can you leave a chapter or message about who will adopt this piece, plz and thank you.
Moonlit Novel chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Update PLEASE! I beg you!
The last blue Rose chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
while i do like it. i wish it was longer and more detailed. i like all the details about the gods but personaly. i would prefere a more serious story as a aposed to the vague humor that makes me groan upon realisation.

you should keep writing and improving, and when your done make a variant of this that is of a more serious nature that covers more of the naruto story line, since this covers ALOT of the invisible by play of the gods/goddesses/angels/demons while changing very little of the of the cannon story.

and while i did enjoy this story thus far, i dont think i will continue to read it. though i may finish it when it is complete.

The last blue Rose
Kitsune-Sama94 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
could u please update this its been months now and now new updates i getting pissed off here
You will fear my laser face chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
awesome neko... fox ... whatever the hell you are. im guessing some kind of mix
ReaderBadwriter chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
hurray a new chapter
thedemonruler chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
HURRY UP YA ASS WIPE AND MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER
Some-Good-Names-Were-Taken chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
I'll throw you a bone to update. I think the story is funny, and I will love you forever if you update.
rick chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
good story
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
Emo...Hell...? Just the name of it wants me to laugh a lot too.
Grey vs Ale chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
I hope Kyo talks to Naruto soon. Wait a minute couldn't Kyubii just pull Naruto to the mindscape so they could talk and Kyo could get Naruto.
jinlai chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
cool fic! plz update soon!
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
I'm afraid to press the button. I think it might cause the entire building to...

...