Reviews for Set the Fire to the Third Bar
Huredhiel chapter 22 . 8/23
Amazing story! I love the flow and the different character. So different from anything I've read. Are there any sequels? *Checks your profile*
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Hey you! It's been forever!
But I have a burning question... Why doesn't Dean realize a bunch of Pagan gods are around him? XD
Death-Muncher chapter 22 . 10/18/2010
This was an EPIC of a story! I was completely blown away. I started reading it yesterday on and off, when I was supposed to be studying for my midterm exam which is today, and I just finished it now, leaving me a little less than an hour to review for my midterm. :P

This was really a fantastic story! I absolutely loved the characters!

Awesome awesome job!
ellequoi chapter 22 . 4/17/2010
Wow. You are a true modern-fantasy writer.

It took me a long time to get through this story because I've only just started to read "American Gods", and also the pace varied a lot sometimes and my mood didn't always go with it. So the place he goes after Magda's didn't resonate with me as much because of not knowing AG. Magda's and before was absolutely golden, and I felt like I was completely immersed in the story. Love Dean's interaction with Cas, and the way he explores the new world he's getting into.

Overall, the writing style, characters and whimsy were amazing. I really hope you publish books someday, they will be awesome!
Gemini Peverell chapter 22 . 3/3/2010
Absolutely fantastic story!
votesaxon chapter 22 . 11/30/2009
ONLY Dean would hit on Death..very nice :-D
enchanted nightingale chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
Great chater!
enchanted nightingale chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
I love your Magda; she's a blast.

And that Dean/Castiel moment was so nice!

Great chapter!
enchanted nightingale chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
Loved the chapter, though Horace still confuses me.
Castiel.DeanFangirl29 chapter 22 . 9/30/2009
Great Fanfic! One of my favs. Plz tell me there is going 2 b more
Makosita chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
To do list:

Awesome fic, can't stop reading it.
MayaMay chapter 22 . 9/27/2009
What a confusing end. So, Dean's soul died, but his Grace lives on. It's his dead soul that is conversing with Death, about to go for coffee, and eventually will be laid to rest; meanwhile, his Grace is still on the mortal coil and acting like everything's hunky dory? Prestige indeed.

I would have liked to see Sam and Dean reconcile their problems, as the main driving point of the entire fic was due to their conflict at the very beginning of the story.

In any case, thank you for writing this story. It certainly was an interesting perspective on the reasoning as to why Castiel was given orders to bust Dean out of Hell. : )
MayaMay chapter 21 . 9/27/2009
I'm not sure what I think about this chapter. On one hand, I want to slap the boys: Sam is right to be pissed, but at the same time, he has no right to be pissed. Likewise, Dean's seemingly lackadaisical attitude is irritating, but we all know it's a precursor for what's to come.

Oops, guess the little girl isn't Melissa, after all. And that last line? It killed me. Just about died laughing.
MayaMay chapter 20 . 9/27/2009
The entire part with diana, I kept trying to figure out who exactly she was, and did not get it until the very end of the scene where you left that hint with the charm. Ahah. thanks for that.

Winchesters are reunited, and only 2 chapters left of this story. I wonder how the end will play out.
MayaMay chapter 19 . 9/27/2009
Wow, way to drop the bomb. When Dean and Castiel were necking each other earlier in the chapter, it reminded me of the bathroom scene a couple chapts back-I thought it peculiar that Dean could see Castiel's wings without his eyes melting from his skull, and I guess this explains why they're still in tact, and why he's been lighting up like a candle these days. It's fitting, too, considering if the world works in balances, and Sam is flirting with the Dark side, that Dean would obviously have to have something to do with all things holy. Angels and Demons indeed.