Reviews for Wounds
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 3/22
This chapter was gold! XD

It's not just Harry confessing, but he actually molested Severus in the process. The way the man squeaked and yelp was so cute. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/22
This sounds like it's going to be a funny premise. I think I'll enjoy for however far it got.
sea-kingdom chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
lovely.
dapperyklutz chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
loved it!
Goddess Alexandria chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Poor Severus? Minerva? I don't know who to feel sorry for!
viennaaa chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Awwwww The ending is sooo cute.. And not even as ooc as you would emagine..
Your a really good writer!

Xx
shinjuTHEpearl chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Wow this story was very amazing. It was so captivating I had to read it all in one go and couldn't even put it down for a second. It was written so well and in character 3
Instant favorite, and the only possible way to make it better would be to write a sequel xD
DevineLight chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
It's very rare to find a Snape/Harry story as tender, humorous and (for a conclusively non-canon pairing) realistic as this one. It was well-paced, very cute and at times rather hot, too, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. So thankyou :) You're a talented writer.
RussianWolf7 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
So much love. I can't even. So. Good.

xoxox
Wolf
Gracealma chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
A sexy story.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
I loved reading this and absolutely loved the last chapter. Thank you so much for writing this. I'm very glad I got the chance to read it.
technoWriter15 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Hehehehehehe...
Blackroses191191 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
This story is really well written, and I love the way that Snape is still Snapeish lol. The characterisations are really good and the overall effect is brill.
SnakeyLobve chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING! I absolutely love it! I like how things didnt happen too fast, I dont think snape is the type to fall in love quickly, so that was good :D And harry is so naughty~. Overall a great story, and im definitely glad I read it :D
licklick chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
so beautiful! omg! totally loved this story! so adorably cute! aw! snape was healed and harry is in love! yay! for snarry! woot woot
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »