Reviews for Closer to Fine
LovingEmerald chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I loved it! :) This is my first GH fanfic, and I have to say, you did a splendid job of writing it. I really hope TPTB don't mess up the Niz relationship because it's so right! Haha, you should be on the GH writing team :P Good job!
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh, I liked this.

Any chance this was prompted by Joshua Jackson reprising the role of Lucky? If so, I share your excitement :-)
DOC3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I haven't watched GH in ages either - and I mean ages. But I was always a huge fan of Elizabeth and I enjoyed your portrayal of her here. When Nikolas first arrived on the scene I knew there was something special there - I'm glad it hasn't changed.
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Okay, first of all I have not seen much of GH in recent years either and due to the fact I love Liason as well I guess I have not missed much. But I have to admit I like the idea of Nikolas and Elizabeth finding something in each other that they didn't see there before. They're very close friends, and it's logical they depend on each other, but what if they look up one day and see something more than that there?

Sorry, I guess I'm rambling. My point is that I love it, and I think you did a great job.