Reviews for Anche Oggi
Nina123 chapter 1 . 6/25
C’est magnifiquement triste ! J’adore et je déteste cela en même temps. Merci
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Why do I do this to myself? My heart hurts but I love them so much and grieving Hibari is so interesting to read, ughhh I want a sequel.
effffffff chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is one of my favourite (if not the one) D18 stories. I love it so much
I see you weren't here for about year, but if you show up, you should know that I'd love to translate your fic to Polish, I'm going to do it and I hope that you don't mind it
xoxo
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This fic made me cry ;_; Nicely written, so sad though too.
Nekocchii chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Ugh... This is so great!
*sniff*
Oh God I was reading this late at night and then I woke up with very puffy eyes...sooo... Yeah. I cried to sleep.
I re-read this and again crying with already puffy eyes kinda hurts now xD
JustPlainMemories chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh... my... God...
This story was so sad it hurts... :'( I seriously could not stop crying once Dino's death came up- I mean, sure, I expected such a thing since the fic was rated under 'tragedy' but still.
This was amazing! It's a beautifully written oneshot- and I feel that you deserve every single praise out there. Anyone who can pull this off, capture the readers emotions and still keep the characters in character through out the entire fic should definitely be respected :)

A friend of mine told me to read some of your work if I really want to get interested in D18. I'm glad I listened to her suggestion

This story was just... wow :)
matsuma chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
...Tearing up... so beautiful
Well done for writing such a beautiful fanfic.
Rei
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Love you Dino! Even death can't keep them apart! Kyaaaaa! Kyouya! You are so adorable!
hypertigerchan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Omg i was crying my eyes out ;A; its so sad but i guess things went ok in the end? Waah oh well either way great fanfic
bakonet chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
another beautiful story

you know it's hurt to read that?
cimmery chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is so sad! I had a few tears in mu eyes by the time I finished it. Well written.

-GA12
Fluffness chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well, I just arrived in the fandom, so excuse me for the lateness of this review. :p

But, I just read your story, and it is fantastic. I've never seen anything this beautifully written before. Honestly, you make writing seem so easy 'cause you have so much talent.

The way everything flows is just so amazing, and the characters are just, well, completely them. They way they act and react are so natural, like as if this were an extra from the manga or something.

I just plain love it. Though it didn't make me cry, it made me stay awake and think about it for two hours while I was trying to sleep.

It's a amazing oneshot.
Love in Snow chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
THIS IS SO SO SO SO SAD ;w; I was crying by the time I finished.
alyabunny chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh My God is this story making me cry...Great Job for your first KHR fic!
NothingIcanSay chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is wonderful. It made me cry. :) I love the way you write, yes and the way you described things. This is definitely a favorite.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »