Reviews for Scream
Lena Lawlipop chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Oh, come on, please!
I was just all about fangirling around and stuff and then I notice your last update was three years ago?
D:
This is cruel, ugh... TOT
I mean, I can't really wait to know if Markus is going to get all childish and whatnot when they call for him, and Valerie being all mother like with him, and both of them just loved dovey, and then I somehow noticed the last update! TOT
I hope you decide to continue it, at least for your readers, yes?
Hope to hear from you soon!
kjhgfdd chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
This is so cute!
huyutfsakura chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
It's so cute! I'd love if you would continue! Update sooner please!
Radiklement chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
So glad to find a good story on this pairing, there's so few of them... I really love the way you write, except that Markus seems too soft if we compared him with the game character. Well, I never get to finish new blood, so, how could I know. They're cute together. But why is that that Valerie's actions are seen by Markus as just friendly things? -Sorry, I'm french, my english's not really good...- Will there be a part three?
Lexy chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Are you going to update soon, cos' I'm desperate for you to update this!
Angela chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Cool, great story although I don't know the original series. Keep it up!
TCGeek chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
This is a cute story. The idea is new, the people are in character (with very few OOC slips), and you can tell that you got more comfortable in this chapter because it was a slight improvement over the first.

All in all it's a fun read - I can't wait to watch Markus act like a complete 2 year old next chapter :)
CR-S01fan chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
this is just fantastic! keep up the awesome work!
KittyKax chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aw there aren't enough Markus/Valarie stories! Make more Make more!