Reviews for This Plague Between Us
FranArian chapter 33 . 2/2
Bit disappointed that this was never finished...
Guest chapter 33 . 6/25/2013
Will this fic be continued? Looking forward to more updates... :)
bellykaat chapter 33 . 2/14/2011
I am really enjoying the world you've created! I see it's been some time since you've updated, and I really hope that you do eventually. You've got me hooked, and I want to see where this goes. Consider yourself nudged! Thanks for sharing!
dreamingofsunshine chapter 33 . 7/21/2010
Sorry, took me ages to read this!

I've had so many e-mails, and most of them are rubbish, so I haven't got around to unearthing many of the good ones yet. (:

I love the ending, very mysterious ;)

The bit before that, with andy and Daria and 'I love you' was a bit overly sappy for my liking, but oh well, it was fine. And it was interesting how the letter had filled their apartment.

Cath's part was very sweet and pretty realistic, seeing as this is sci-fi and her husband and child are both aliens.

Thanks (:
Unknown chapter 33 . 7/18/2010
Wonderful! You have a beautiful writing style - these chapters read better then some of the actual Torchwood books lol. Please, please continue! And I would love it if you continued past this arc! Normally I don't care for 'invented' characters, but I've become quite attached to yours :) Thank you!
chironsgirl chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
Read all of this in one go. Who needs sleep? I know RL can screw around with plot bunnies. But give them Hostess chocolate creme filled cupcakes and they bounce back with lots of crazy ideas.

I'm glad Ianto isn't a homocidal maniac anymore.

XOXOXO
Orion Lyonesse chapter 33 . 7/14/2010
Oooh,lots of plot threads! Yummy!

vivelabookworm chapter 33 . 7/14/2010
Oohh! Gaslight Anthem! D Good band! Anyway, about the chapter...uhh TOTALLY AWESOME! Like always. ) Cath is so sweet and I LOVE Learner. They're so cute together (not often an adjective used for Learner, so I'm relishing this moment.) and little Iris sounds so adorable. We women can't help but coo and turn into mushy gobs of goo whenever a baby is nearby. It's our weakness. Poor Daria. ( I hope they can figure things out soon, so at least they'll know what to expect, which is what Ianto's trying to do I presume. Figure things out without telling Andy or Daria so as not to worry them?
dreamingofsunshine chapter 32 . 6/23/2010
As usual i have few solid ideas on where this is going but i like, and i guess i'll wait to have all my questions answered in the right time and place. I guess that it is a credit to you that thus far i haven't gotten particularly confused (:

Thanks for another good chapter and i really liked how Daria was surprised as how well Andy moving in had gone; it made it more realistic somehow.

And i hope all of your GCSEs went well (:
vivelabookworm chapter 32 . 6/18/2010
Ahhh, I love the Ninth Doctor, even if he is kind of bearing bad news. Though I'm not sure that it's bad news if it's a warning. It could be good news, if they heed the warning and stay out of danger. Anyway, this chapter is awesome. (I love "The Abode," too. It does sound very Torchwood-y. )
Orion Lyonesse chapter 32 . 6/18/2010
I loved the detail of Jack smelling the Doctor's jacket and Ianto watching and understanding. Sweet and sad. Lovely piece.

ybarry43yahoo.com chapter 32 . 6/17/2010
and about time...cause it has been a while...

NOW she say's rubbing her hands together,What is up with torchwood 4 and why will ianto and jack need to stay away..?

andddddddd what about the basement or is that another story all together..?

see what happens when you wait long intervels,Now I have to reread(is that even a word?) to get to this in case I mixed up my fic's SIGHS
dreamingofsunshine chapter 31 . 5/27/2010
I like. especially because, probably because i'm really slow, i have not idea where this is going. Although you gave away just enough for me to have a few ideas. I liked Learner's bit about how he felt like he everything he lived for was slipping away. It was very understatedly there, and more poignant for it.

Thank you. you truly are amazing.
vivelabookworm chapter 31 . 5/27/2010
Bahaha space cracks ;) Yes we do know about the space cracks. What they're all about, however, we're not sure. I don't know if you kidson the other side of the pond know yet either though. I'm not sure how many episodes behind we are. Anyway, this chapter is glorious! But of course I'm worried about Daria and, by association, Andy. At this point, whatever effects Daria, effects Andy. I hope Cath and Learner can work something out. I've really come to like them. )
Orion Lyonesse chapter 31 . 5/26/2010
Good start to the arc. More, please?