Reviews for Anniversary
Haunt of twilight chapter 19 . 12/7/2009
I love it! It's an awesome story.
I loved it chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
there’s a broom shoved so far up your arse you sweep the floor, i loved when Draco came in and started giving him the what for, i laughed so hard i was all "amen" my mom almost had to sedate me i was laughing and and jumping and crying and screaming all at various chapters, and parts of the stories. I LOVED IT im reading the sequel
JC BLACK chapter 19 . 10/13/2009
LOVE the story going to miss it...
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
Really sweet, yay for little Kendra Lily :) A good story finished, looking forward to the sequel.
JWOHPfan chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
How about the renewal of their vows and honeymoon, and the birth of Draco's baby? Loved it!
victoria chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
You can't do this to me. I've been waiting patiently for Hermoine's back story and to find out what Draco's baby is. I loved the story - but it ended way too soon. Please add something!
Raivenne chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
Yay. an icle girl aw. i love the name Kendra. great story you had me totally absorbed all the way through 3
lady.edgecombe chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
I am going to miss the daily update. I hope you start something again soon.
gigglefaries101 chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
oh gush i love it boohoo for the end yay for the sequel
sernity1806 chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
Very well done.
Morgana-White chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
Great ending! I was slightly disappointed that there was no confrontation with Blaise, but that was before I read your note at the end of the chapter. I'm so glad you are going to write a sequel! When can we expect the first chapter? I hope you will post it soon.

Take care :)

Y-dO-u-CrY chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
i loved the ending, and i think in the sequel blaise should be all 'im guna win u over, Harry Potter' but that soon changes wen he finds his own love, who jus happens to be... durm roll please! Neville Longbottom, i no this pairing might be used alot, but i think its a cute pairing, but anyways Blaise then is overwhelmed with guilt and has neville help him apologize to the happy married couple... hows that? U like? To corny?
JAZZIES-GIRL chapter 18 . 10/12/2009
BABY TIME!1 can't wait for the next chapter!
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
Great story
6tigercubs chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
Fun!...i had to play catch-up on the chapters..had gone out of town...but yay! for happier times
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »